where does guitar/bass/drums/ whatever other instrument you may play rank in your financial priorities? mine is

1. car
2. guitar
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
About dead last.

I've got a guitar... that's all I need. I need to pay rent, bills, tuition, groceries, etc...
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
food
guitar stuff
cds

food is pretty much 80% of that list. i eat out a lot.

hopefully soon car...
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
1. Car (insurance, parts I break while trying to fix other stuff, etc)
2. Music
3. friends/parents

I'm still in high school and have 2 jobs so I don't have to many financial responsibilities.
my last 3 paychecks have gone to a guitar related thing, or music, i buy a new cd or 2 probably once a week, so music, then hockey or food, then im thinking of buying a new chameleon.. so thats probably next.
Instruments are pretty low on my list. Well, they're after all the necessities, bills and such would come first (if I had them). Instruments are a luxury item. I'd pay to have one fixed, but I'm not going to go blow a bonus check on an amp instead of paying off any debt I might have.

It's at the top of the "fun" list, though.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Last edited by MuffinMan at Feb 27, 2007,
right now, im after a few things
1. bass amp
2. russian big muff
3. jazz bass or something else i like as long as its got frets

of course i have to go out and get a job first though...
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
I'm expecting a $12,000 Christmas bonus this year, so I'm gonna buy myself a '52 reissue Telecaster or a Rickenbacker 330. I haven't decided yet. But before gear purchases come modifications and repairs for my Jeep. I only have about 3 more months before off-roading season starts around here and I have about $1,000 worth of mods to do before then.
Hi, I'm Peter
1-Bass
2-leisure
3-car
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by WhiteLight
1.Drugs
2.I don't want anything else.
Quote by Signature
Fight ignorance
Wow...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál