Page 1 of 2
whats up guys, i've decided i wanted to see what the pit going members of UG has to say about participating in a gangbang. basically after a crappy day at work, my friend (guy) texts me that this girl from his work was down for a gangbang as long as we get her a liquor bottle of her choice and no anal. the question i'm asking from you guys is, would it be worth going through with this? i mean, we've joked about running a train on chicks and bukkakes and what not, but now there is an oppurtunity. she is pretty damn hot and somewhere in her mid 20's. the only downside is she has a kid and is probably a slut....

i dont expect any serious answers here, but maybe i'll get lucky with some. flame on
she probably has diseases. Go for it.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
youre in a position(no pun intended) where you can gangbang a milf and youre questioning it? go man!! do it, what are ya waiting for?
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
evidently you're single so i'd say yeah, go for it...

i unforutnately am my girlfriends bitch and she would murder me if i ever even thought of something like that...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
She's probably an STD vending machine, so i'd stay away from her. Just being the same room is most likely a risk.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I mean... do what you want... if you're into that, why not?
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Million condoms (like 5 on over each other shes gota be STD heaven) then go for it
And by the way, unless you work for like organized pimping, you could get fired for sleeping with a coworker i think
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
yea the stds are what holding me back the most....

and to jc13, no i wouldnt like it. but this chick is single, loves liquor, and is cool (or doesnt care) about that stuff so that takes some of the guilt away, if thats worth anything...
Quote by JC13
Dude she has a kid... Would you like it if someone did that to your mom..

Second.
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
Guess its just me, but are you really ok with having your dick in there right after someone else has? (rubber or not, sounds nasty) Might as well go play ****ing pork swordsman with the guy standing next to you. Let alone the last guy probably spuzzed in there. Sorry man, not even sure I could nail a chick that someone else popped the night before. Just the thought alone is pretty vile if you ask me.
do it... but practice safe sex, children, mmkay
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Million condoms (like 5 on over each other shes gota be STD heaven) then go for it
And by the way, unless you work for like organized pimping, you could get fired for sleeping with a coworker i think

okay really cause if you're gonna have a million condoms, its still gonna be worth it right?

come on man, even one condom ruins the pleasure...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by drunken ninja
yea the stds are what holding me back the most....

and to jc13, no i wouldnt like it. but this chick is single, loves liquor, and is cool (or doesnt care) about that stuff so that takes some of the guilt away, if thats worth anything...

Stop being so guilty and go tap it. NOW. And don't forget what I said about the condoms she's pretty gross obviously someone does her like every night

x Thurston x: Exaggeration lol just one but if you get a tear or something pull out immediatly you'd catch something so fast
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Be safe, double up on condoms!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Not to mention she'd be looser than Shaq's mitten on a five year old
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Ace88

ahahaa, that made me laugh out loud...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

HERPES
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
Quote by DrkNTwstd
^they break easier that way, but he never said she has any stds. eiffel tower, dood.

yeah, so then by all means, go for it...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

i'd go by Ace88's metaphors if i were you.

you should stay away.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Best Case Scenario: You get a sort of cool story to tell ... sort of, because it's 2 dudes, not 2 chicks

Worst Case Scenario: A lifetime of gross bumps, blisters, and penile discharge before your pecker finally turns black and falls off.

I say **** that! Unless you're going first ... then ... naw man, **** that.

Edit: I meant **** that as in, do NOT, under any circumstances, **** it!
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Last edited by MarkPlaysStuff at Feb 27, 2007,
find out if her kid is black, if he is, then thats tellin you somethin...
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by FEDS-91
Guess its just me, but are you really ok with having your dick in there right after someone else has? (rubber or not, sounds nasty) Might as well go play ****ing pork swordsman with the guy standing next to you. Let alone the last guy probably spuzzed in there. Sorry man, not even sure I could nail a chick that someone else popped the night before. Just the thought alone is pretty vile if you ask me.
yea its kinda gay since their would possibly being sharing involved, but thats if it was at the same time. if it were train style and i went first however, it'd be different. my friend is pretty dumb/crazy/weaker so i could possibly arrange it that way. and your right, it is gross, it'd be more humorous than anything
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
Best Case Scenario: You get a sort of cool story to tell ... sort of, because it's 2 dudes, not 2 chicks

Worst Case Scenario: A lifetime of gross bumps, blisters, and penile discharge before your pecker finally turns black and falls off.
good point. but say, if she was std free, would you do it? and these kinda girls tend to roll with other chicks like them. it could be possible i could get her to have a female friend involved or perhaps in the future.

also guys this thread could also be open to discuss under what circumstances, if any, you'd go through with something like this
Quote by Ace88

Yeah either that or it'll be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Quote by drunken ninja
yea its kinda gay since their would possibly being sharing involved, but thats if it was at the same time. if it were train style and i went first however, it'd be different. my friend is pretty dumb/crazy/weaker so i could possibly arrange it that way. and your right, it is gross, it'd be more humorous than anything

Yeah the whole idea of sloppy seconds (or anything further than that) just kinda (ok, really) makes me a little grossed out by the idea.
Last edited by FEDS-91 at Feb 27, 2007,
Do it, do it now.

And its not gay in the slightest, if you think seeing, or even accidentally being touched by another mans penis while having a gangbang is gay then your an idiot.

Do it, you have nothing to lose.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by JC13
Dude she has a kid... Would you like it if someone did that to your mom..

But she's also willing to... So, not a big deal...

I hate my curiosity to see what this "life changing" decision is... I'm expecting to hear something like "I have the chance to make a couple hundred thousand dollars a year right now, or go to college an lose this opportunity that I have right now but possibly make millions later on... What should I do?"
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Stop being so guilty and go tap it. NOW. And don't forget what I said about the condoms she's pretty gross obviously someone does her like every night

x Thurston x: Exaggeration lol just one but if you get a tear or something pull out immediatly you'd catch something so fast

Rape her like a Stripper after a Lacross Game!
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke

hahahahahaha, I wonder if anyone else will get that
Quote by BottleOfSmoke

Ohhh messed up

Quote by i(ncubus)play
hahahahahaha, I wonder if anyone else will get that

Clearly I did Anyone who watches American news will know what that means
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
i pride myself on my topical humor

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Led_Zeppelin992
****ing do it man. Never miss out on a chance to have sex.

As the priest slowly creeps up behind you...
Quote by LadyHellraiser
so you want to screw a chick while other guys are screwing her?

i hope you realize your balls may be touching.

ewww.

she said no anal, so unless she's really loose, i dont think they gotta worry about that

Quote by Bladez22
^ hahahaha, that would be loose! you might have still spoilt it for him!

seriously DrunkenNinja, if you have to ask, somethin is prolly tellin you this might be a bad idea.

don't ignore that.

life changing experiences are just that. LIFE CHANGING.

miss a good one....................maybe other chances at it later.

make a bad one.....................pwnt forever!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Page 1 of 2