I'm thinking of getting a new acoustic but i'm just stumped so whats a good cheap guitar and what strings give a more acoustic sound
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
I like martins for acoustic strings.
Quote by Ellron
Masterbate to her image then tell her about it...Then you will have to forget about her.

Quote by unplugtheradio
im gonna go tell my friends that if i die i want a myspace bulletin about me.
ok
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
you might not think it but I bought a Kona Acoustics flat body guitar and with a set of heavy martin's it has a pretty good sound... not to mention its acoustic/electric and only 150 bucks.... I have used it on stage quite a few times and its got a great tone (its not a top end Ibanez by any means but hey, im not playing in a stadium here) so yeah... check out kona, they are cheap and with some good strings have pretty sound quality... happy hunting bro
i'm mosting considering switching the strings to elixers on my ibanez cause i want that acoustic sound and mine is too deep (i kept the strings on the guitar when i bought it)
Quote by nasstyman
Definately Elixers on the strings. What is the target price for cheap?
There's this one brand that has FANTASTIC acoustics for ~150-200 U.S.D. I forget the name, but their headstocks look unusual and they have a name that, I believe, starts with an M. Takamine and Breedlove make superb acoustics, both reasonably priced, with Breedlove being more pricey.

I have had great experiences with D'Addario EXP strings. Try them atleast once.