hey, ive heard that there are "streaches" (sp?) that you can do to make your dick bigger, and that one of them is virtually the same as masturbation. so if you jerked off alot, shouldnt it be like HUGE? hmm, these things eat away at me. if this is true mine should be like big enough to take over the world
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Ask your friendly neighbourhood pediatric urologist.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
Sorry, needle dick... not the way it works.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
stick sharp things in it.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
you have a small penis
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

You aren't jerking for the right reasons. You shouldn't jerk to make your small penis bigger, you should jerk for pleasure.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Not even close. Only option would probably be to have that 'width' surgery done. Length won't ever get bigger. Unless you're not done with puberty.

Guessing they won't be calling you soup can dick anytime soon?
[quote="'[A"]cetate']Can wacking make it bigger?

well, for a while it can.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Is it a muscle? No. Using it will not make it bigger...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Pray to the gods of sex for natural male enhancement (those pills are rubbish, u need divine intervention)
sorry dude but i doubt it. get yourself a pump or some pills if you're worried about you're inferior wang
Quote by powerpiker
its not the size m8 its how u use it

thats a lie that needle dicks use to feel better about each other
Quote by drunken ninja
sorry dude but i doubt it. get yourself a pump or some pills if you're worried about you're inferior wang

that's not a good solution...

this thread inspired me to search "penis enlargement" on wikipedia...and it said that there was no "safe or proven" way to make your penis larger, but some studies show that something called jelping makes it wider...

yeah, i was like "whoa, wtf"...and i'm extremely bored
put it in a hot oven. the heat makes it expand. its a scientific fact. try it and tell us how it goes.
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Quote by MuffinMan
Is it a muscle? No. Using it will not make it bigger...

well there are muscles inside it. . .
Am i allowed to say erection?

p.s. erection, hahahaha.
"It's not the size mate, it's how you use it"
Lol, a little Austin Powers in there, but yea I would rather have an average size dick and last for 10 minutes than have huge anaconda and only last like a minute.
Quality over quantity!
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
Quote by FEDS-91
Not even close. Only option would probably be to have that 'width' surgery done. Length won't ever get bigger. Unless you're not done with puberty.

Guessing they won't be calling you soup can dick anytime soon?

I beleive they call -----------------------------------^^^ that a

CHOEDOM!!!!
yeah pretty much penis is a muscle with a hole in it...so it makes sense but i dont believe thats the way it works
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Wow... thats is SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by flame843
I don't think it affects size, but I think it helps prevent prostate cancer.

REALLY?!??! But here's the real quesiton, would you rather have prostate cancer, or go blind??
Am i allowed to say erection?

p.s. erection, hahahaha.
penis=/=muscle

penis=collection of capillaries that fill with blood, with a smooth muscle powered by a prostate to get the semen out.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by acoustic87
"It's not the size mate, it's how you use it"
Lol, a little Austin Powers in there, but yea I would rather have an average size dick and last for 10 minutes than have huge anaconda and only last like a minute.
Quality over quantity!

Am I the only one who noticed that?!?

Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~