i dont get it...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
*checks myspace check list*

X extremely ugly kid acting like he can play guitar
X crappy song on page
X lack of "pimping"
X fat kid
X shitty quote

... no it has everything

... p.s lose some wieght
It lacks soul, but don't worry most of them do.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr

although laughing will burn off some fat... not enough to make up with your twinkie input....

p.s lose some weight
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr
So, i was thinking you come up with a daily exercise plan.
Capeesh?

Your day should go like this
Breakfeast... ceral, fruit... not twinkies for the love of god
walk to school... not eating a twinkie in the process
use the school gym.... you cant eat in there so you should be safe
eat lunch. salad... and no twinkies do not count as a topping for it
walk home from school... no eating during that
eat diner. some kinda meat and patato...

the most important thing for you to lose weight is... stop using bacon greese as dip for your fries

p.s lose some weight

Probably whats most funny is that i've never even had a twinkie, and I hardly eat lunch on a regular basis.

Myspace is so dumb. I seriously think mine is missing something, though.
I dont know how this turned into "I have a weight problem, and everyone cares".
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr

Probably whats most funny is that i've never even had a twinkie, and I hardly eat lunch on a regular basis.

bullshit... no one that fat doesnt eat twinkies. it newtons 4th laws. the size of your man tits is equal to the number for twinkies you eat times the number of chairs you have broken
Quote by lou_dog69
scourge!!! i remeber you.... where is everyone... did everyone quit?
I remember you used to respond to every thread with "Die".

And then you stopped.

And then I was sad

lol I dunno what happened to everyone. They either got banned or they got sick of UG and moved on. Not surprised really, the pit's really lost it's novelty now...

Ah well.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
I remember you used to respond to every thread with "Die".

And then you stopped.

And then I was sad

lol I dunno what happened to everyone. They either got banned or they got sick of UG and moved on. Not surprised really, the pit's really lost it's novelty now...

Ah well.

i only stopped because i got sent to the forum of sodomy... twice... my asshole still hasent recovered
Oh yeah, you got banned 'cause you kept saying "die", right? And the mods got pissed at you spamming it all the time

I remember that now.

When I saw you were banned I took your place for a while... "In the words of Lou_Dog69.... Die."
Quote by Scourge
Oh yeah, you got banned 'cause you kept saying "die", right? And the mods got pissed at you spamming it all the time

I remember that now.

When I saw you were banned I took your place for a while... "In the words of Lou_Dog69.... Die."

3 people got banned for that... good times i got banned once more for calling someone a ****scab.... i heard cas got banned... but no one will tell me how... did he finally snap?
Quote by Scourge

You get the big "wtf".

Fattie.

Awesome
+1
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Quote by lou_dog69
3 people got banned for that... good times i got banned once more for calling someone a ****scab.... i heard cas got banned... but no one will tell me how... did he finally snap?

Yeah people started warning me not to do it.

I almost got warned/banned for typing in 3rd person for a day or two as well haha.

Yeah, Cas finally snapped. Search his last thread, and a thread called "Casualty01..." by Wahappen. It explains it all.