hey anybody located in georgia. im looking for alot of new gear. but i only want local trades. (i want to see before i buy). I'm looking for almost anything music related. so let me know what yall are willing to sell.
My Gear

Ovation Celebrity
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Dean Z Autograph
Ibanez Gsr 200
Marshal Mg15dfx
Crate P.A. 600
Kustom 10' Speaker
Ibanez Sw35
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss Ds1 Distortion
That limits your options a lot! If you're willing to go with any other options I have the following for sale:

New Rivera K-Tre 120W head w/3 button footswitch - asking $1,550 shipped.

I've played this literally just for minutes! It's not what I'm looking for and is in MINT/NEW condition! Warranty card included

Pics: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/vangkm008/Rivera%20K-Tre/

USA Custom Dean Time Capsule V - asking $2,300 shipped.

Great guitar! MINT/New condition as well, warranty card included. Flamed Maple Top, Ebony Board, MOP Block Inlays, SD Pickups, Custom Shop Quality! Comes with the Dean HSC.

Pics: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/vangkm008/USA%20Dean%20Custom%20Time%20Capsule%20V/

Malden Stiger + superstrat - asking $400 shipped.

Good deal for the $$$, Flamed Veneer and matching headstock, Spring loaded trem...plus many other options.

Pics: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/vangkm008/Malden%20Stiger%20Plus/
Check out my trade topic. I'm in new york, but my uncle lives in georgia and if you were truly interested in anything in my topic, I could ship it down to him. Let me know.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
where are you located vangkm. srry sid i may have been interested in the halfstack but its sold
My Gear

Ovation Celebrity
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Dean Z Autograph
Ibanez Gsr 200
Marshal Mg15dfx
Crate P.A. 600
Kustom 10' Speaker
Ibanez Sw35
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss Ds1 Distortion
Quote by ctninja9
where are you located vangkm. srry sid i may have been interested in the halfstack but its sold

I'm in Wisconsin...quite a ways away. I've dealt with a lot of people over the internet, buying, trading, etc...I'm mostly on Harmony-Central...it's too hard to keep a good presence at more than 1 forum. There hasn't been a person that's dealt with me that hasn't been 100% satisfied...of course that really doesn't mean anything in internet land. I've only been screwed once and that was from a buyer who knew nothing about guitars and advertised his as "MINT" when it was seriously messed up when I got it, lol...mold on the body.

Well if it makes you feel any better, you can call and talk to me...if you would like that I can PM you my phone #. Thanks.
my halfstack isn't sold, it says in big letters everywhere that it's back up for sale.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
ok sid my email is coolguyseven@hotmail.com i am very interested. and want to talk more privately if you dont mind.
My Gear

Ovation Celebrity
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Dean Z Autograph
Ibanez Gsr 200
Marshal Mg15dfx
Crate P.A. 600
Kustom 10' Speaker
Ibanez Sw35
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss Ds1 Distortion
anything what do you have for sale