Page 1 of 2
im 23 and i still havnt had my first girlfriend. i have never kissed a girl before and im a bit nervous. my mum says i should be doing it by now but i think im too young.
awesome.

still looking for the point of this thread. are you trying to get people to give you advice, or just make fun of you?

EDIT: Embodiment... you would beat me to it... jerk
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
*reported*

I don't know why I bother trying to clear UG of useless tits like this... for every one that gets banned, two more come back.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
I'm almost 19 and I've also never had a girlfriend. If you have any female friends ask them the best way to go about getting a girlfriend, I plan on doing that myself.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
Everyone matures at a different speed. That being said there are 15 year old kids on this site who have had sex that are too young. I think that when you feel ready you'll know.

My parents are annoying. They think that I'm a lesbian because I haven't had a steady boyfriend. That's only half true.
Quote by geetar_man0
im 23 and i still havnt had my first girlfriend. i have never kissed a girl before and im a bit nervous. my mum says i should be doing it by now but i think im too young.

didn't you just make a thread about gay people? i fi was a girl i wouldn't date you nor kiss you

see the 40 year old virgin. Thats you in 17 years. Minus the part where he has sex.
Jackson DK2M White
Mesa Dual Rec(2 channel)
Carvin V212
PFfffhahahahahahah
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
What a loser. JK man, I had my first gf at the age of 11 in 6th grade. I thought I was too young, people kinda pushed me into it. Their really just a waste of money and boring unless you find someone that shares the same interests as you and stuff
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
people reporting this thread are bitches, it's more fun to burn this guy than to close this thread.
R.I.P. DIME

A TRUE COWBOY FROM HELL
Quote by holybassbatman!
Everyone matures at a different speed. That being said there are 15 year old kids on this site who have had sex that are too young. I think that when you feel ready you'll know.

My parents are annoying. They think that I'm a lesbian because I haven't had a steady boyfriend. That's only half true.

pics?
This just screams troll.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
lol he's funny I just found out hes 15 lookin at his profile in disbelief i had a feeling lol
This screams joke topic.

But if you're actually serious, you're pretty pathetic. =\.

I first kissed a girl when I was like 9 dude, french kissing at 12 or so. You're way behind if you're actually serious.
Quote by holybassbatman!

My parents are annoying. They think that I'm a lesbian because I haven't had a steady boyfriend. That's only half true

you make the world a better place
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
23 and you've never even kissed a girl? I don't really know what to recommend, maybe go to a strip club with like $1500 bucks in your pocket, your're bound to find some kind of luck there....
Quote by evilchuck
23 and you've never even kissed a girl? I don't really know what to recommend, maybe go to a strip club with like $1500 bucks in your pocket, your're bound to find some kind of luck there....

i guarentee youd get laid...well...i dont know exactly...did you really think you wouldnt get made fun of like this lol
A hot stripper would totally go for me if i had 15 hundred bucks to kill. >=]
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Lol I know the threadstarter is kidding and all but hes sigged by me now so people will make fun of him not knowing he was kidding (hopefully)
Quote by geetar_man0

Didn't you make an Emo's suck thread? Well **** you and you'll probably never lose your virginity.
i is cool
if you're sincere then i laugh at you.
Am i allowed to say erection?

p.s. erection, hahahaha.
yeah . . . there's no excuse for that. I don't care how late you bloom. If I was 23 and had not kissed a girl yet, I would have forceably kissed someone at that point. Also, if your 23 and have friends that are girls, they would probably kiss you once just to say that it finally happened to you. Girls are freaks like that (and i mean rick james type superfreak).
Current:
Yamah Pacifica 112 (vintage white)
Fender PT-10 Tuner
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Crate MX15R
Future:
Fulltone OCD
Fender TC-90?
Quote by geetar_man0
im 23 and i still havnt had my first girlfriend. i have never kissed a girl before and im a bit nervous.
I believed you here. I thought it was a bit strange, but hey it happens more often than people would think. I thought "Man, that sucks, what a shame." and had sympathy for you.
Quote by geetar_man0
my mum says i should be doing it by now but i think im too young.
this part, however, made me believe that you're lying and this is a fake thread. You sound too much like you're trying to get flamers going "OMG wut a loozer lolz!"

Sorry bud, but you ain't foolin' me.

EDIT: In fact, time for my obligatory troll picture.

I didn't have a signature until now.
Last edited by Scourge at Feb 27, 2007,
Superfreak! Superfreak! She's superfreakehhh, yeah!
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
wtf?

if youre serious.....why do you talk to your parents about gettin laid?

i bet you were and probably still are a mommas boy --'
Page 1 of 2