Basically, what is your favourite guitar song to play?

My favourite at the moment is Sweet Home Alabama-Lynryd Skynrd...It has a really groovy solo that i am learning(and suceding to play).

!Happy favourites deciding!
If You Leave One Piece Of Chocolate, You Can Convince Yourself You Haven't Eaten The Whole Block
Last edited by x-anna-x at Feb 28, 2007,
Master's Apprentices by opeth is my favorite at the moment,easy song but fun to play and sounds good..

I dont have a worst song because if i dont like it why would i waste my time to learn to play it..
i dont understand why someone would have a "worst" song that they play... arent u supposed to play songs that u enjoy listening to?
Probably my version of The Cure's Lovesong arranged for acoustic is my favorite, and my least favorite is probably... I don't know, who the hell would play a song they didn't like?
Quote by crzywhiteboy
Master's Apprentices by opeth is my favorite at the moment,easy song but fun to play and sounds good..

I dont have a worst song because if i dont like it why would i waste my time to learn to play it..

Hey I was learning that too! It does sound great.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
true true, why would you want to spend time playing a song you don't like? I've changed it a bit for those people who simply would not want to play a song you don't want to.
If You Leave One Piece Of Chocolate, You Can Convince Yourself You Haven't Eaten The Whole Block
So far, mine's "Sunshine of Your Love" by Cream. Easily one of my favorite songs of all time, and the main riff is the musical equivalent of sex.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany
1993 US Peavey Predator with Texas Specials
Crate Palomino V16
Boss OD-3
What you never find yourself playing songs that annoy you? It's like the lil bastards just pop in your head and fingers without you even trying to learn it!
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
Quote by myMesa8mybrain
What you never find yourself playing songs that annoy you? It's like the lil bastards just pop in your head and fingers without you even trying to learn it!

Like anything by Styx?
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany
1993 US Peavey Predator with Texas Specials
Crate Palomino V16
Boss OD-3
Quote by Hikeeba
Like anything by Styx?

"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~