eh jesus dude...so me and my girlfriend are coming back from some gay thing at our school and were messing around driving back to her house. so on the corner turning to her house i try and mess with her and get into oncoming traffic to block her turning, but i dont know she went right in front of me, so i figure shes just gonna go straight cuz im blocking her path, so i start to drive straight and she starts to turn, and vwah ****ing lah i hit her car...no even worse her parents car...

what the **** am i supposed to do, nothing is wrong with my truck cept the cover for the blinker is broken and a small dent, but like half her bumper came off and theres some scrapes and dents up the side. her dad seemed pretty cool about it but i think shes prolly getting yelled at right now...i dont know what to do...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
just like threaten to take a shit in her cereal or something.
Am i allowed to say erection?

p.s. erection, hahahaha.
casualty seriously thats not helping me, im going to get enough of that from my parents and her dad at least...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
You stupid ****ing moron.

+2

i bet you feel pretty stupid now.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
owned.

seriously just apologize a lot and maybe get her some flowers or something like that to make her feel like you actually care.
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
yes, yes i do...
-Douglas Adams
There's not much you can do, other than learn from this, less than intelligent, experience.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Dude, role playing in general is already crossing that line...putting on a wizard hat and running around spanking each other with plastic swords is just too far.

Remember Kids,

Quote by MeGaDeth2314

If you're gonna smoke, smoke weed.
Why not just buy a new bumper?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
i told her i was sorry, and im going to tell her parents ill pay al the damages...do think shell be mad at me?
-Douglas Adams
Not really but it still pretty thick
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Dude, huh? You hit her parents car? I couldn't understand the last part at all. None the less, be a man about it. Tell them the truth. Don't mess around like that in the future.

or...

butt sex FTW (either one)
Quote by Prototype4342
i told her i was sorry, and im going to tell her parents ill pay al the damages...do think shell be mad at me?

Well you might be sleeping on the couch for a while, but she will get over it.

These things come and go, don't sweat it.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Prototype4342

possibly, but like in my previous post, get her some flowers or something like that as well as paying for the damage. Girls love that....well the ones I know so you might as well try it.

hope it works out.
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
Obviously she'll be mad. I'll be surprised if she doesn't dump you over this. I fully expect you to be single by the end of the week.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sorry im kinda in that panicy mode right now its difficult to get words out right...
-Douglas Adams
oh and by the way i already told her dad, hes a 6 foot somehing construction worker, thats the main reason im freaking out right now...
-Douglas Adams
i guess you need to go back to driving school..

No really there is not much you can do,but if you want to pay to fix the car..
Don't think she should be mad at you,
Shit Happens deal with it..
dude, man up and apologize to HER PARENTS.

anything less is limp.

ya messed up, just admit it, and move forward.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Prototype4342
oh and by the way i already told her dad, hes a 6 foot somehing construction worker, thats the main reason im freaking out right now...

well, getting your ass kicked would at least add closure to the incident.

Quote by The Casualty
You stupid fucking moron.

+1
you're gonna be undersexed for quite some time my friend

EDIT: oh yeah and give me your gear
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
trust me i was way undersexed anyway...we havent done it yet, so i guess ill be nonsexed for even longer eh?
-Douglas Adams
ahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahaahahahahahahah
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.
Wait, you purposely drove into oncoming traffic, and then you were surpirised when someone who is in the correct lane, and in front of you, made a legitimate turn and caused you you hit them?

(a car is not a toy, n00b)

I also agree with Casualty.

'tis alright, I guess, provided you have insurance.

However; keep in mind you are in fact operating a some-thousand-pound metal death machine.
i.e. NOT a toy. ..Lesson learned, I suppose?..
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
Quote by The Casualty

QFT + your prolly on about 10
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
technically we were both in oncoming traffic, not like it made any difference, it was dumb and i know that, i just had a temporary lapse in judegment, which i have had before, this time it turned out bad is all, do you guys think shell be mad at me? like seriously?
-Douglas Adams
Quote by The Casualty
Y'know... this is a rare occasion...

It's a time when I actually find myself in complete agreement with The Casualty!

Normally I can't stand her posts and just wish she'd GTFO the internet, but this time I have to give her an e-cookie for having the same view as me.

Honestly, what were you thinking? Fooling around with cars like that.

You want some advice? Well there's not really much you can do. It's over and done with. But like you said, she's probably copping a fair bit of shit from it, and she ain't gonna be happy with you.
So you'll probably have to make it up to her. Appologise and everything.
Like has been said, flowers, stuff like that. I saw you said you were gonna pay for the damages, that's cool.

Quote by Prototype4342
do you guys think shell be mad at me? like seriously?
Well she's not exactly going to be pleased with you.
Quote by Superpartydude5
Wait, you purposely drove into oncoming traffic, and then you were surpirised when someone who is in the correct lane, and in front of you, made a legitimate turn and caused you you hit them?

(a car is not a toy, n00b)

+1
I didn't have a signature until now.
Last edited by Scourge at Feb 28, 2007,
Well, basically like everyone else said. What's done is done. I wouldn't make a bigger deal out of it than it is. Obviously her parents might be upset you put their daughters life in danger, which as a parent is gonna piss them off a lot more than any damage to the vehicle. Then after they're finished being mad about that, then comes being mad about vehicle damage.

But ya said she was messing around too with her vehicle a lil bit, so just lesson learned...don't fool around while driving. Especially with two vehicles, one is bad enough, but two vehicles messing around back and forth on the road make it that much more dangerous. Obviously we've all had our own close calls, but common sense is needed in some situations.
And this is why kids shouldn't be allowed to drive big cars.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████