OK, first, can anyone find a guitar with a double locking tremolo on it? I don't care for the price range, I've just been trying to find a double locking trem. The only thing I've been able to find so far is the Slime Razorback.

Also, what does the scale length of a guitar neck mean? I know a couple of things, like:

25" is a regular guitar.
35" or something like that is bass.

But they have one that says 26" or something. Is that for a 7 string guitar or just a 24 fret guitar?
Quote by DeathForAll
OK, first, can anyone find a guitar with a double locking tremolo on it? I don't care for the price range, I've just been trying to find a double locking trem. The only thing I've been able to find so far is the Slime Razorback.

Also, what does the scale length of a guitar neck mean? I know a couple of things, like:

25" is a regular guitar.
35" or something like that is bass.

But they have one that says 26" or something. Is that for a 7 string guitar or just a 24 fret guitar?

There are freaking millions of guitars with double locking trems...

ESP LTD M-400
Jackson DK2M

Go to musiciansfriend.com and just search through Ibanez, for example... tons of them! Lord!

And the 25" or 24.75" is the measure from the bridge to the nut (the thing on your headstock that the strings run through). The longer this measurement is, the wider (wide as in distance to next fret) your frets are. 25" and 24.75" are normal six-strings... anything bigger with 6 strings is a baritone guitar, which is designed for low tunings. 7 string guitars are usually bigger in the same respect as well.

Hope that helps.