Poll: Have you drooled on yourfretboard while playing?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you drooled on yourfretboard while playing?
Yes
41 55%
No
34 45%
Voters: 75.
I was playing just now and out of nowhere, drool came out of my mouth onto my fretboard. Has this happened to anyone else or should I feel stupid?
What are you wearing a mouth guard when you play? Unless I've had novacaine or a mouth guard in, I don't think I've drooled since I was about 2.
you should feel stupid.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
ya.....that happens to me too. If I'm really tired and leaning over the guitar while focusing on a new song I'll just drool all over.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
No but I drool while sleeping all the time. Haha, I did it one time while sleeping on the metro and I drooled all over this girl's shoe. Too bad she was hot too.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Quote by Rebirah
I was playing just now and out of nowhere, drool came out of my mouth onto my fretboard. Has this happened to anyone else or should I feel stupid?

All the time. haha
Quote by demonic_fishie
Johnson's naturally have a small kink in them, but if you've got a ninety-degree bend in it you should get it checked.

But hey, at least you could piss round corners.
Quote by Hpda5121
No but I drool while sleeping all the time. Haha, I did it one time while sleeping on the metro and I drooled all over this girl's shoe. Too bad she was hot too.

haha, ya I do that too. I used to have to ride the metro to school in moscow and if I actually got a seat in the morning I'd nod off and then jump up just as the spittle began to flow. Airplanes too. Especially bad on airplanes.

I have issues.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
you shouldn't feel the least bit stupid, all that means is you were so into what you were playing that that happened, and if people doen't make stupid faces or drool unintentionaly, that just means their not feeling their music and they should either get into it or give up.
yeah thats happened to me it SUCKS! Especially because it's hard to get the spit dried because you have to work around the strings. haha now I don't feel so stupid, thank you!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
i drool in my sleep...i drooled all over my gf one night when we fell asleep on her couch =/
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
yeah dude all the time, when i concentrate and my mouth is open over the guitar...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
You're a ****ing retard.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
one time i ejaculated on my fretboard, but we'll save that story for another thread.

yea i drooled on it
Am i allowed to say erection?

p.s. erection, hahahaha.
Quote by PW019-box
one time i ejaculated on my fretboard, but we'll save that story for another thread.

yea i drooled on it

no tell us right now, i wanna hear this ejaculating on fretboards story

EDIT: --' dont sig that...
No, but I have sneezed and gotten snot and spit all over it haha.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Nope, buth whenever I fall asleep in the car with my hand supporting my head, I wake up with a river running down my arm.
I used to but now I've developed a very awkward guitar face where I bite down while my tongue is sticking out, so I can't really drool anymore.
I have when I'm just thrashing about. And even a couple time while I'm just sitting on my seat.
What's up?