i got super distortion for the bridge, PAF pro for the neck... my guitar is currently in the shop getting the pickups installed. what do yall think of that combo?
I've heard great things about them individually, though I've never heard a review over a combination of the two.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
if you have a decent tube amp, it will sound really good for classic rock

and i like the blues tone from the PAF pups
well whats modern rock for you? also, what kind of amp do you have? i love that set up in my GAX75 through my Tech 21, very Brave New World-Iron Maiden sound, which is exactly what i was looking for. it can go a bit heavier and do some alt rock-ish stuff, but that guitar is the bee's knees for what i said its good for.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
Super distortions one of my favorite bridge pickups

A true classic! Sounds like a great combo to me man
Quote by angusyoungwanab
well whats modern rock for you? also, what kind of amp do you have? i love that set up in my GAX75 through my Tech 21, very Brave New World-Iron Maiden sound, which is exactly what i was looking for. it can go a bit heavier and do some alt rock-ish stuff, but that guitar is the bee's knees for what i said its good for.

i have a line 6 flextone III amp. i like bands like thrice, offspring, 311, system of a down, etc. i like classic rock but i play mostly modern rock.