When if your life were you the biggest poth-ead, AND how much did you smoke during this time?

I mean we were all stoners to some extent, so lets hear your stories.

For me, i smoked a ho a week for a month . Then i went back to like a gram every 2 weeks it was quite the change, but in the end, i showed everyone who was boss.
Am i allowed to say erection?

p.s. erection, hahahaha.
This past Christmas break I went through a quarter a week, smoking daily. It was pretty fun, but a waste of weed since there weren't that many interesting things to do. Then after I went back to smoking every weekend or so with buddies, or a bit less (every 2 weeks).
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
i just dont...
its really unpro-fu-cking-ducti-ve

and its a waste of time... i have so many better things to do... In high school its fine... But afterwards, i dunno, it just loses its thrill...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
umm last summer i smoked 3 times a day, right before my friends parents came home for lunch, right after they came home, and then once more before they left, and maybe after dinner, gah what a summer
Quote by x_thurston_x
i just dont...
its really unpro-fu-cking-ducti-ve

and its a waste of time... i have so many better things to do... In high school its fine... But afterwards, i dunno, it just loses its thrill...

DAMN RIGHT IT'S FINE IN HIGHSCHOOL!! *party on*
in my opinion it's only fine in grade 11 cause you're old enough and it doesn't effect university at all, but that's just me.

but my friends in university smoke up like right after exams and stuff, naturally, knaw mean?

p.s. erection, hahahaha.
Around 19 or so.
After work every day, used to sit and watch re-runs of Get Smart while stoned. It was on every day, with the occasional marathon on some weekends.
Heh this all reminds me
in grade 9 my friend's brother used to deal drugs, so him and his friend would go home and smoke (on average) 9 joints per day.
that averaged out to about 6 grams between the two of them. It was quite the funny year actually.

p.s. erection, hahahaha.
i havent smoked in 2 1/2 weeks..... way too long
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick