I bought lots of pedals like a whammy and a roland synth but they never get used!. Does anyone else have similar experiences.
Whammy pedal is cool

I don't have any really unused pedals. Just... pedals that I use

I don't have that many pedals anyways.
I never use my wah wah, but that's because it's an off brand peice of shit and I get pissed when ever I use it... I know I'll sell it...
No, not really. You must just be weird that way.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
i have a wah wah the i never use from dunlop and a boss ds-1
they work as dust collectors..
Last edited by crzywhiteboy at Feb 28, 2007,
well...since you're not using the whammy...can i have it?......please? lol
Quote by coxxy
well...since you're not using the whammy...can i have it?......please? lol

a wah wah is different from a whammy
I just sold six pedals that I didn't use, well atleast not enough to justify owning them. A boss compressor, a boss metal zone (bought it, a matrix tuner and a boss power supply on ebay for 38$, sold em for almost 100) the matrix tuner, a boss noise suppressor (a good gate but I didn't like the sound of the noise slowly fading back as the note faded) a morley wah/volume - cause It sucked ass, terrible wah. It's more like wih or weh than wah. And a pod 2.0 because all the distortion allowed me to play really sloppy so when I played clean, or any normal amount of distortion, it would sound bad.

Now I have the only two that I actually use, but I might get a Keeley katana or a VS H2O soon. Dunno, anyone have any experience with those pedals? I played em at a local high end guitar shop, liked em but didn't have a lot of time to mess with them.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Last edited by RPotts at Feb 28, 2007,
0o0o0 and also i have a digitech rp 100 which i bought for $20 off some idiot but i don't use it anymore..

i need to sell all this crap and get myself that delay pedal i always wanted..
I have a few, some are cool but don't work right and I plan on getting them fixed, a few I'll break out every once in awhile but they don't fit what I normally do. Luckily my backups don't get used much either.
Ha ha I have a Boss overdrive, a Boss compresser/sustainer and an Ibanez Wah that I never use...
that can happen but normal people just sell them you freak...
We never grasp self-realization, we are two abysses; A well staring at the sky.........
like i bought lots of pedals thinking they would become my new sound but i cant be bothered pluggin them all in and play through the amp.
A mate of mine had quite a good board, Voodoo labs Tremolo, Boss Dynamic Wah, Line 6 Delay, Visual Sound American Overdrive, some other pedal, and a Pod XT Live.
I remember him saying to me that most of the time, you'll have effects you'll never use. (Now he only uses the VS OD, Line 6 Delay and teh Pod.)

After him telling me that, I was able to use that advice to keep my board to a minimum.
Boss Phase Shifter PH3, Marshall Vibratrem and Digitech RP50 (I'm trying to get rid of it so I can get the Zoom G2.1u)

Still, I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY like a Whammy. (I don't see how anyone can just let it sit there, seroiusly)
I'm trying to sell my crybaby because I just never use it anymore! I'm planning on finding pedals that color my tone rather than one's who change my frequency of tone >_>....cool effect though...I just never really use it.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Ill take that synth off your hands if u want. I dont use my Korg G-3 processor much anymore.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Meh, I've only got one pedal, My Russian Big Muff Pi! (Huzzah for I.) But for my birthday I'm adding 2 more, probably the Boss tuner and the Blues Driver.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
i have my boss ph3 phase shifter which i hardly ever use. i use it wen i am mucking around sometimes but never used it for a gig.
If I had a Digitech Whammy II that'd be so badass

I love the shit Buckethead does with it.
I never used my chorus, so I sold it.

I pretty much use every pedal now.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I never use the footswitch I got with my MG100HDFX as whenever I play that amp I cry and wish I was a rhino. So I don't play it anymore, just play unplugged for the time being.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
I'm amazed that noone mentioned the Herman Li signature enhancement pedals, which are really useless because they make you play faster than you want to ;P

But seriously... It's nice to have a multi-fx board, so you can try everything out and make a "wishlist" which single pedals you might buy in the future.
I almost never use the compressor, but thats just me.
Ring, Drone and Synths are also barely used, although I'll go midi in the future.
Well and some exotic types of chorus and delay, but if you fiddle around, you might get nice results. But in my opinion, they are one-trick-ponies.
^ seconded.

Äh, Sie wollen also mit Schlitz.
why'd you get thos pedals then???
Heads up to everyone, new person using this account
I never used my DS-1, because it sounded like crap, so I sold it and bought a TS9 instead.

Similar story with my GCB-95 Cry Baby; sold it and got a (much better) Vox.
Quote by OThugSd
Ha ha I have a Boss overdrive, a Boss compresser/sustainer and an Ibanez Wah that I never use...

So if you don't use them, how much are you selling them for? I'd be interested in the CS-3.
The only pedal I barely use is the MXR Blue Box mostly because it's a "novelty" pedal and not because it sounds bad
I bought a Danelectro Fab Metal to compensate the lack of gain of my Crate GX10, now i bought a Microcube and never used the pedal since.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS