Hey....I know I've done this before, but i'll try again. We're a young extreme metal group searching for a bass....or another guitarist, but it's not overly necessary. We are willing to try anyone who lives in Southern Victoria, Australia, of the ages 13 to 17, of any experiance level. We also welcome any experiance in composition and songwriting. Any response would be great....PM me if you're interested. actually, any one of the said description who plays any instrument and wants to start an extreme/black metal band, PM me. We are serious, no floozies please.

And I hate to prejudice but i really think it would be inappropriate for any one of any religion to try to get involved with us....Black metal isn't very religion friendly, as I'm sure you know.

Inspiational bands- Darkthrone, Mayhem, Carpathian Forest, Taake, Nattefrost, Mithotyn, Amon Amarth, Zyklon, 1349, Gorgoroth
LISTEN TO METAL OR DIE ::
dude........how come every band that sounds cool that i want to play with lives ****ing on the other side of the earth! :P
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
Quote by Bass Cat
dude........how come every band that sounds cool that i want to play with lives ****ing on the other side of the earth! :P

i know how you feel, thats a 24 hour flight away from me, id love to join that band
yea same =( here in colorado there are like no musicians!
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
GUYS! I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!

There never seems to be a lot of Black Metal enthusiasts in one place!
This is the second time I've posted a topic like this! There's me and a coupla mates, but that's it. Maybe we should all move into one spot!!!
Its good that we're getting some people willing to join if we were closer continent wise...If you guys get in touch with anyone over here whos into metal and is sorta near us, gimme a shout.
LISTEN TO METAL OR DIE ::