How long have you been playing? You seem to have a lot of gear for someone who (could be recording quality, dunno..) sounds like they've been playing for under 6 months. Bad tone, but that's prolly just cause the poor recording quality. You seem to make a lot of beginner mistakes. Bends being flat, being out of tune, having trouble staying on beat/tempo. Also, if you can't play something correct at full tempo, slow it down, it'll sound better. Keep working at it, you have a good song list, just learn them all the way through, except the solos. Improvise them, you'll sound more like hendrix if you improvise a good hendrix-y solo than play his note for note.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

i wasnt trying to stay on beat or tempo. i was just playing the songs. and the tone is a fuzz which is why it might sound weird to you. and ive been playing for about a year.
Quote by Swat Man
i wasnt trying to stay on beat or tempo. i was just playing the songs. and the tone is a fuzz which is why it might sound weird to you. and ive been playing for about a year.

Yea but when you play with a band you have to stay on beat AND tempo or you won't sync up. It sounded too saturated to be fuzzy, overly distorted, try less distortion. Cause when you go from rhythm to lead without changing effects with that much distortion, the single notes sound brittle.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

naw its fuzzy. its the hendrix pedal i used. the purple haze setting for most of those