my computer has 3/4 of a gig of ram and its a 2.4 ghz processor, with this graphics card will i be able to play games like call of duty 2 and oblivion?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814161076

if not what is a better graphics card that i could get for 100$ or under that could play these games, my computer has agp slots and pci slots but not pci express slots so yeah if anyone knows you should definitely tell me
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
with 256mb and directx9? yeah, you shouldn't have any problems playing those games

EDIT: make sure your computer has an AGP slot. not all video cards plug into the same slot.
you should be able to play those games, but probably only on low, or maybe medium if you up grade your ram.
yeah, easily. Don't bother with many upgrades to a system as old as yours. This graphics card is probably the last upgrade you should bother doing.
Yeah maybe, definitely not on high settings. I have an AMD 64 3500+ (2.2ghz), a GeForce 6600 256mb and a gig of RAM and it plays so shitty on here I just couldn't stand it
Quote by HPLoveCraft
Just save up and get a Nvidia or an ATI.

IT is an ati

Quote by benenov
Yeah maybe, definitely not on high settings. I have an AMD 64 3500+ (2.2ghz), a GeForce 6600 256mb and a gig of RAM and it plays so shitty on here I just couldn't stand it

call of duty 2?
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
But it says HIS.....but then it says Radeon. Explain it to me. I'm a noob when it comes to computer parts.
What's up?