sound of animals dvd.

niiice.

The Sound Of Animals Fighting will be releasing a DVD entitled We Must Become The Change We Want To See on April 17th. The DVD was shot during August of last year at their 4 appearances at the House Of Blues. 2000 copies will be released at Hot Topic and any remaining will be released through the band's online store.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
mad definatly gonna try and buy it off the website considering i live in australia and there is no hot topic stores near me....
Only two thousand?

Sold in Hot Topic?

Great chance of us UK folk getting one.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Yes! Yes! Yes!
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by the_astronaut
Only two thousand?

Sold in Hot Topic?

Great chance of us UK folk getting one.

Pshh Story with everything that isn't plastered on MTV2, if it is you can't escape it.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by The Hurt Within
Pshh Story with everything that isn't plastered on MTV2, if it is you can't escape it.

True dat.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Well, you may be able to get one from their online shop, but that is a bit typical. You'd think they'd hook up some kind of international distribution, but the DVDs they've probably pressed are all US region, so that's probably the reasoning behind not sending some abroad.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Bugger yeah ^

But you'd think that after the success of Saosin and Circa abroad that Anthony would push it a bit more. Probably get them on sale when they tour here, IF they tour here.
TSOAF aren't playing anymore shows ever apparently. i don't know how reliable that is but it's what i hear...

it's a shame that there's so few in production but i think watching them on the tv would just be weird. i hate the whole concept of putting a gig on a dvd, it just seems so pointless.
Quote by Jaret Reddick

emos forever
Well I remember hearing Anthony say that Circa Survive was his only band, and that the rest are just "projects" so perhaps they've called it a day with that certain project.

Just have to wait and see on that one.
Well I've read they don't plan to do anymore shows, but they'll never rule it out...

Fuck it, if they don't wanna send some over here, then I'm downloading it.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Even if they only release it in the US, you know that in a month's time, all of the parts will be on youtube.

Save yourself the $20 and watch it on teh internetzorz.
Quote by fenderfreak101
Even if they only release it in the US, you know that in a month's time, all of the parts will be on youtube.

Save yourself the $20 and watch it on teh internetzorz.

Word.
Plus, I've never bought anything from, or actually stepped into a Hot Topic store and I don't intend to start anytime soon.
Lawlz.
Quote by dougiecrystals

Word.
Plus, I've never bought anything from, or actually stepped into a Hot Topic store and I don't intend to start anytime soon.
Lawlz.

I'll buy some of their shirts. I got a Blood Brothers shirt, and I plan on getting a Say Anything shirt tomorrow.

Oh wellz.
+ you're thirteen now?
Quote by Jaret Reddick

emos forever
Quote by kryptonite22
isnt that title a quote from gandhi or something? i recognise it.

i wouldn't be suprised.
Quote by Jaret Reddick

emos forever