I vote for gravity.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
i vote for System of a down
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
the hole in donuts
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
Originally posted by Auals
i vote for System of a down

System of a Down at least dont play songs that a retarded 4 year old couldn't play
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
Quote by babakkatt
System of a Down at least dont play songs that a retarded 4 year old couldn't play

That's right, they don't play songs that a retarded 4 year-old couldn't play.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Quote by babakkatt

What you said there was that all songs a retarded 4 year old couldn't play (Advanced songs) are the songs SOAD don't play.

edit: Too slow
Quote by babakkatt

Ok then, the dumbest invention is that of System of a down fans

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
The penis pump.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
I like SOAD

I would say Religion, personally...
I didn't have a signature until now.
So let me get this straight.....civilisation is the "dumbest" Invention by humans? Most destructive i could have understood, Possible most thoughtless....but dumbest? Heres a few things dumber than civilisation for you to try and get your head around.

Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
I lol'd at the butter thing.

That's pretty cool.

But like Jackolas said, can't be hygenic. And it'd probably taste horrible as well, and be really fucked up =\
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by torturer6067
no more like EMO fans

Aww, diddums's is upset because i paid out a band he likes

No offence mate, but no need to get deffensive about a band like SOAD plus, the guys/girls you just paid out probably went and killed themslves after reading that so be nice

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by Auals
Aww, diddums's is upset because i paid out a band he likes

No offence mate, but no need to get deffensive about a band like SOAD plus, the guys/girls you just paid out probably went and killed themslves after reading that so be nice

its not a big problem there are too many humans on this planet alredy. i just helped to reduce the polution. maybe ill get the nobel prize for saving the earth

Quote by torturer6067
its not a big problem there are too many humans on this planet alredy. i just helped to reduce the polution. maybe ill get the nobel prize for saving the earth

HAHAHA Touche i concede

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by torturer6067
no more like EMO fans

Excuse me?

Anyway, the only people that say civilization is our "dumbest invention" are the ones that want to sound profound and deep, also known as, System of a Down. I'd say the worst inventions of mankind are the vices -- the manufacturing of cigarettes, cigars, and alcohol. They've ruined and ended more lives than "civilization".
Last edited by HorridxHopes at Feb 28, 2007,
:O BUT YOU HAVEN'T MET STEVE *angry stare* never diss steve

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Back to the topic on hand,

I'd say Burger King chicken fries. I mean, they're the same thing as chicken fingers. Why create a whole new food for it?

although they are yummy
Veteran UGer. Suck it.