So i ben looking around...mi teacher recommened a line 6 spider 3 75W
its onli for bedroom playing n the occasional jam with sum drums..
it sound slike good value for money.. has sum pretty reviews.. and has tons of stuff in it for a reasonalbe price..
also been looing @ the FBV foot controller to go with it which sounds good also..
so is what i been lookin @ good?
i just wanna amke sure b4 so i dont run out n buy it n get ripped off n disappointed
(i play rock, punk, metal)
thx guys
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
Im gunna get one also but try it in the store, they will let you(if not then they can die). and see if you like it or not
i've got one. Its a good amp for metal, and i like the cleans. No tube amp, but good value for money.

Check out the Vox AD50VT, The roland cube 60 and the Marshall MG50DFX as well. I think they're all in the same price range
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
I think the Spider IIIs are just as they say in the amp buying thing.. very digital sounding. It's all flat and sterile.

The only thing I liked was just playing with the presets but there was no amazing sounds coming from it. For that price you could get a better sounding small tube amp instead of a solid state.

I dunno though, try it out and if you like it then get it.
Quote by BFun
and the Marshall MG50DFX as well.

Good lord no, you don't want one of them mate, I got the MG 100watt half stack and terrible just doesn't quite say it. Check out some tube combos (or perhaps a tube half stack if you can afford one) in your guitar shop. I won't bother naming any as it's best if you just try some out for yourself.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
its just a suggestion lol. Havent really tried one out yet.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by shan0_
So i ben looking around...mi teacher recommened a line 6 spider 3 75W
ignore everything he says from now on
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
ignore everything he says from now on

hehe XD He's not kidding
Member of 7-string Legion
Wields S7320

. .___.
. (O,o)
. /)__)
. ^ ^

. O rly?
If you play mostly metal stuff, get the Roland Cube 60. For bedroom practice only, the Cube 30xw will do too.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS