Right, so, thisis the solo's intro:

-||---|------------------------------------------|-----------------------------|
-||---|------------------------------------------|-----------------------------|
-||---|-------8-----8/9--8vvvvvv-6h8p6p4-6^vvvvv-|-----------------------------|
-||---|----6-----6-------------------------------|-------9^----9/13-14^vvvvvv--|
-||---|-4----------------------------------------|----7-----7------------------|
-||16\|-----------------------------------------0|/5---------------------------|
Gtr.1 (Doubled)                          P.H             P.H        P.H--------|

I wanna know how to play this:
-||---|-------8-----8/9--8vvvvvv-[B][color="Red"]6h8p6p4[/COLOR][/B]-6^vvvvv-|-----------------------------|
-||---|----6-----6-------------------------------|-------9^----9/13-14^vvvvvv--|
-||---|-4----------------------------------------|----7-----7------------------|
-||16\|-----------------------------------------0|/5---------------------------|
Gtr.1 (Doubled)                          P.H             P.H        P.H--------|
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
put your pinky over the 8th fret, ring holding downt the 6th fret and index on the 4th fret
pick the note on the 6th fret, hammer on with your pinky, pull off to you ring finger (6th fret) then pull off again to your index (4th fret)
really not that hard, just 2 pull offs after the initial HO
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
My problem is that I can't keep the pinky on enough for the pull-off. It just moves away on its own. Any exercises to strenghten the pinky?

Also, this solo gave me something close to a RSI, so I wouldn't recommend it to newbies.
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
Quote by sTx
My problem is that I can't keep the pinky on enough for the pull-off. It just moves away on its own. Any exercises to strenghten the pinky?

Also, this solo gave me something close to a RSI, so I wouldn't recommend it to newbies.

Hey man practice message in bottle