Page 1 of 2
hey
i've just been told i need to get a circumsizion, and im aged 16. Are there any guys out there who have been cut as old as this? If so, is it uncomfortable or anything afterwards and for how long?
thanks
Quote by duncang
They're just like EEEEEEeeo. EEEeeo. EEEEEEEEo. oo. o.

I like commas
Wow sucks for you. Are you really getting it done this age ? Are you maybe Jewish or something?

Anyway i think it hurts like bloody hell :s
My mate had it done. It was brutal.

But if you gotta get it done you gotta get it done.

Anyone turns this into a circumcision debate then it's getting closed.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
It's like getting a tooth pulled. They will numb it, cut it, youll get a bandaid. No sex till it is completely healed. No big deal except for the last part there.

Ask for a pink dressing. Girls find it hilarious.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
Apparently people who have been circumcised since birth have a hardened penis head. So, it's likely that yours will be much more sensitive than that. So, prepare yourself for months of discomfort.

Eurgh.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
dude. its uber uncomfortable having some guy touch your dingaling. just do it yourself
Quote by deanodon
dude. its uber uncomfortable having some guy touch your dingaling. just do it yourself

I'm having Nip/Tuck flashbacks.

I miss that show.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Shib
usually you get it done when your a baby..

Only in some cultures.

Most only do it for medical reason, medical reasons which can only be diagnosed in teens.

Most common reason for it is that the foreskin is too tight.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Lulz. thats gotta suck.
dont mean to scare ya or anything, but did you hear about the kid who died recently after having a circumsision??
or the kid who had his dick mutilated by it, and was secretly raised as a girl??
just a bit of food for thought....
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Quote by PollutedSoul
Wow sucks for you. Are you really getting it done this age ? Are you maybe Jewish or something?

Anyway i think it hurts like bloody hell :s

i have this condition called frenulum breve, where the bowstring is tight. i can either have the circumsizion, or they just cut the stringy bit off. i was told that the circumsizion is safer.
Quote by duncang

I like commas
Quote by FunkasPuck
Lulz. thats gotta suck.
dont mean to scare ya or anything, but did you hear about the kid who died recently after having a circumsision??
or the kid who had his dick mutilated by it, and was secretly raised as a girl??
just a bit of food for thought....

The second one is untrue, the first is a possibility with any surgery.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles

Nah, the 2ns one is true, according to the newspaper clipping my Biology teacher showed us.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Just out of interest how come you have to have it? Im guessing its the foreskin being to tight?
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
Just out of interest how come you have to have it? Im guessing its the foreskin being to tight?

the frenulum, that bit that connects the head to the foreskin, is too short
Quote by duncang

I like commas
Quote by autocrat0

Ah, well I hope everything goes well, I think anything to do with your penis would cause more concern than normal, but I wouldnt worry to much.
Quote by autocrat0

same here man and its too tight as well and i older than you too i put off goin to the doctor till last year and through gettin diagnosed and refferred and all that crap im finally on the waiting list for gettin it so god knows when that'll happen but yeah looking forward to it lol
I know a lad who got circumcised... he said it wasn't so much pain as massive discomfort... until this little 6 year old kid, who also happened to be my brother, kicked him in the nads.... I've never heard such an awful sound ever....

anyways, threadstarter, if it needs to be done, it needs to be done, good luck with it... I'd personally be more concerned as to whether you'll be anaesthetised or not
Quote by Rankles

Yup, its true.
cant remember any names but he/she went back to living like a guy some years later and recently killed himself.
it must've ****ed him up pretty bad
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Last edited by FunkasPuck at Feb 28, 2007,
Mhhhh old muslim tribes used to do it without anesthetics when they were 13 years old, so I guess that you will get through it without problems
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

That sucks SO badly dude. Somtimes i think of how bad it would hurt if i had it done resently, luckly i had it at birth.
it needs more cowbell!

Member #5 of UG's gain \/\/hores

Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
Quote by autocrat0
So does that mean the head is like... pulled down, in a sense? Does it hurt?

(sorry for such personal questions but I'm curious, and I ask a lot of questions lol)

I remember there was this thread made here once where some guy didn't know what that little stringy bit was (the frenulum, I now learn) and was asking UGers if he should cut it, because he thought he was deformed

Anyways, best of luck man. Hope it all goes okay.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
So does that mean the head is like... pulled down, in a sense? Does it hurt?

(sorry for such personal questions but I'm curious, and I ask a lot of questions lol)

I dont know much about it, but it means i cant pull back the foreskin enough, so i cant clean or anything down there.

One thing I do know for sure: Morning wood is NOT going to be much fun.
Quote by duncang

I like commas
Quote by FretZippy21
I was born uncircumsized

Oh, really?

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
So...do you know anyone who wasn't born uncircumcised?

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Quote by FretZippy21
I was born uncircumsized, does it mean I'll get a problem like this? Or will I prolly be just fine

Thats pretty serious, Id go get it checked out.
Quote by FretZippy21
I was born uncircumsized, does it mean I'll get a problem like this? Or will I prolly be just fine

al lot of the lads I know who were born uncircumcised ran into hygeine problems and stuff when they were going through puberty, like the lad I mentioned earlier in the thread. Not funny. I'm happy I was born uncircumcised, but it's a 25/75 thing depending on genes... being circumcised or not at birth is due to a gene on the Y chromosome. Well, sort of, it's dependant. If your mother has a certain gene for it, that releases an enzyme. If your father has the dominant gene for foreskin formation, then you'll be born uncircumcised. If your father has the recessive gene, you'll be born uncircumcised. However, if your mother doesn't have the gene, you will be born uncircumcised anyway. Most people are born with foreskin, but this causes problems in a lot of people. I'd go ask your parents, your teacher, or your doctor. It's quite a common thing, really.
I had it done when I was very young, I remember experiencing discomfort and stinging sensation when I tried to pee for a few days, but it was nothing bad. Just take it easy for a week or two afterwards.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
al lot of the lads I know who were born uncircumcised ran into hygeine problems and stuff when they were going through puberty, like the lad I mentioned earlier in the thread. Not funny. I'm happy I was born uncircumcised, but it's a 25/75 thing depending on genes... being circumcised or not at birth is due to a gene on the Y chromosome. Well, sort of, it's dependant. If your mother has a certain gene for it, that releases an enzyme. If your father has the dominant gene for foreskin formation, then you'll be born uncircumcised. If your father has the recessive gene, you'll be born uncircumcised. However, if your mother doesn't have the gene, you will be born uncircumcised anyway. Most people are born with foreskin, but this causes problems in a lot of people. I'd go ask your parents, your teacher, or your doctor. It's quite a common thing, really.

Bollocks bollocks and bollocks.

Noone, and I mean noone here is circumcised. On the entire continet, only those few with foreskin problems and those who's religions condone it are circumcised and I have never met anyone who's had hygiene problems.

Now back onto the discussion at hand, not the debate.

EDIT - I just read the rest of your post, where the hell were you educated?

Everybody is born with a foreskin. As nature intended. Whoever the hell told you otherwise is full of crap.

Threadstarter, don't repeat this guys post to anyone or you'll get laughed at.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Bollocks bollocks and bollocks.

Noone, and I mean noone here is circumcised. On the entire continet, only those few with foreskin problems and those who's religions condone it are circumcised and I have never met anyone who's had hygiene problems.

Now back onto the discussion at hand, not the debate.

EDIT - I just read the rest of your post, where the hell were you educated?

Everybody is born with a foreskin. As nature intended. Whoever the hell told you otherwise is full of crap.

Threadstarter, don't repeat this guys post to anyone or you'll get laughed at.

I was being sarcastic and stupid I know for a fact that foreskin formation has NOTHING to do with genes, lol, unless it's some form of genetic mutation.... and for the record, I got 87% on my university degree's genetics module, so I'm not actually retarded, and will actually know what I'm talking about when I be helpful with biology stuff
:s

So why say it...
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Kids in tribes in Kenya have to pay some guy to circumcize them over an eight day period. They cannot wince, nor can they show any emotion while it happens. If they do they have to walk back home during the middle of the circumcision. I kid you not, at least, my friend who was in Africa told me. Pure pain was in his eyes.
best of luck threadstarter, it will be better in the long run i'm pretty sure
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by autocrat0
I dont know much about it, but it means i cant pull back the foreskin enough, so i cant clean or anything down there.
I used to have that problem for about the first 12 years of my life. I couldn't pull the foreskin past the head, it fucking hurt like a BITCH if I tried (obviously, it was too tight).
I assumed at some point I was going to have to be circumsized... I thought everyone was. (being young and foolish as I was...). Also, I'd started to get boners and I started to grow down there. Boners kinda hurt a bit, 'cause the foreskin wouldn't be pulled over the head. Though fortunately I hadn't really grown.

I then went through this phase of FORCING the foreskin back over the head, trying to stretch it.
My GOD that was painful. And I was often sore and red.
Then at some point everything just went "pwah!" I had grown a lot quickly, and voila, my foreskin was stretchy and I could pull it back and up again with no trouble at all. I dunno, I guess with puberty I'd gotten over the whole foreskin-is-far-too-tight thing. Guess I was lucky.

Also, I've never had any problem with hygene down there. That's one of the arguments people use in favour of circumcision, but seriously, it's only a problem if you can't pull the foreskin back. Otherwise, if you're dirty down there you need to learn how to wash, feckin' noobs!

EDIT: Wow, I just told UG a long story about my penis.
(lol... geddit? geddit? Long? Ged... ah forget it)
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by autocrat0

I think this might be what you have.

If I'm right, try asking your doctor if it can be treated with steroid cream.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
Quote by WhiteHelljumper
I think this might be what you have.

If I'm right, try asking your doctor if it can be treated with steroid cream.

Thats not it. Scroll down to the related things and it says frenulum breve. Thats what I have.
Quote by duncang

I like commas
Page 1 of 2