Well what is the job/jobs that you would like to have as a steady career in ?
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
hobo
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
This one is never going to pop up..

Musician
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Musician.

I think that will be the most popular answer to this thread.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Musician....It's all I'm really good at and what I'm most known for to my friends.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by goth clash
Musician....It's all I'm really good at and what I'm most known for to my friends.

You know what's sad? Playing bass is all I'm good at, and I'm not even that good.
Music journalist, like a writer for Kerrang! or something.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Civil Lawyer. I'm getting there.

Dirk, I have some questions regarding professionals relating to law. If I give you a PM later, would you mind answering some questions?

Thanks.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

No problem, fire away. Or if you have a fairly lengthy/complicated question, shoot me an email, which you can link to in my profile.
Hi, I'm Peter
Hmm, web developer.

Hey Dirk, d'you mind answering something for me too? Copyright/trademark-related law?
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Professional advice is one thing, legal advice is another. Your best bet for quick and dirty answers is the government Copyright/Trademark websites. That's the place I'd look to answer your question anyway.
Hi, I'm Peter
When I'm 18 I will win the lottery and be free to pursue my musical career for the rest of my life.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
I wanna run away and join the circus, you always hear it on TV but I've never known any actual cases of it happening
I'd really like to be a music producer.

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
I haven't decided yet. I think I may do something in aviation and just be a musician and web developer as hobbies.
Free your mind
A guitarist in an amzing metal band but the chances of that are little so I think I'm going to be a Marketing Executive

Pays well and I'm good at business
I have nothing to say
i´d love to be nurse (my work now) but i´d love to be a musician like everyone else here or designer!!!
i'd love to be a french *****, you know?

they gots a gud reputation

so yeah, ya no?
i think id be a good french *****....
own a custom guitar shop!!
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
i would like to be an electrical engineer... actually its what im goin to be so...