I'm currently trying to raise money to get a Gibson SG Faded before they are all gone from musicians friend. I have a bunch of stuff I am willing to sell to raise the money, some of which is guitar related and some of which is not. I have:

A Carlo Robelli Electric Guitar
-Start Copy
-Black
A nylon string short scale acoustic
A Roland Micro Cube
An Ibanez 22W Amp
A Boss DS-1
A Boss AW-2 Auto Wah
A BUNCH of those Lord Of The Rings Trading Cards (Dont think anyone will be interested but worth a shot)
A crap load of star wars collectibles and Universal Studio Monster Collectibles(if your looking for something specific just ask and ill let you know if i have it)
A laptop that has the screen broken, but the computer still works fine
A whole bunch of BMX stuff, frames, wheels, all kinds of parts
Quote by BadKarma
I'm currently trying to raise money to get a Gibson SG Faded before they are all gone from musicians friend.

Have they stopped making them?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
how much for the auto wah and can you put up a pic of it?
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

how much for the roland? pics plz.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by hamish5178
Have they stopped making them?

I'm not sure, but on musician's friend it says limited quantity and whenever it says that they always discontinue whatever i want to buy before im able to buy it

Pics will be up this evening, and as for price, if you are interested make me an offer.
Quote by forsaknazrael
How much for the cube? Also, Gibson SG Faded aren't that great, IMO. You gotta get a Standard if you really want what Gibson SG are famed for.

if you ask me, SG's are famous for their cracked necks.

what are the specs of the laptop?
Quote by BadKarma
I'm not sure, but on musician's friend it says limited quantity and whenever it says that they always discontinue whatever i want to buy before im able to buy it

Pics will be up this evening, and as for price, if you are interested make me an offer.

Or they soon have to order more...
Quote by staticoverdub

Exactly what happened to my epi G-400, but i got it repaired...

The laptop is a toshiba, 80 gig hardrive, 256mb mem, it works perfectly, its just the screen is cracked, but all you need is a monitor to plug into it, and it will be fine.

If you are interested in anything MAKE AN OFFER!
Attachments:
DSC03748.JPG
DSC03749.JPG
DSC03750.JPG
DSC03751.JPG
DSC03752.JPG
Quote by staticoverdub

Sure, if you're not careful with it. Could happen to Any set neck guitar with an angled headstock. Anyway, I was implying that Faded are the low end Gibsons, whereas a Standard is quite nice. Don't make this into more than it is.
they're both pretty likely to snap at the base of the headstock. a friend of mine in a touring band had his SG standard break just because of a change in temperature. a telecaster and 2 PRS guitars were fine. it's aside from the point of the thread but I've definitely seen more SG's break at that location than any other guitar. and no thanks on the laptop.
Again, not what I was getting into. The TS said he wanted a Faded, I was saying that a Standard is better.
If your friend's headstock snapped because of a temperature change, he either needs a guitar tech or needs to learn to take better care of his guitar. A lot of touring bands have warpage and other neck problems when changing to different climates, and taking steps to prevent this by creating slack in the strings and adjusting the truss rod is essential.