Can anyone give me a recommendation for the best midi foot controller for a TC Electronic G-Force? I don't think the G-Minor is going to cut it.

Thanks.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo Head
Mesa 412 slant cab
Monster Power Pro 2500 Power Conditioner
TC Electronic G-Force
SKG Rack Case
Yamaha acoustic
Last edited by mrmnson at Feb 28, 2007,
Somebody? Anybody?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster
Mesa 412 slant cab
TC Electronic G-Force
SKG Rack Case
Yamaha acoustic
MIDI is MIDI...plain and simple. After searching Google, here are your options...

Behringer FCB1010 - $150 - easy programming and 2 expression pedals...should have more than you'll ever actually put to use.

VooDoo Labs Ground Control Pro - $300 - easy programming with quick start feature - no built-in expression pedals, but the unit can use volume pedals for expression functions.

Rocktron All Access - $750 - based on the early Bradshaw designed boards, this unit has expansive programming features. Probably more firepower than you'll actually need.

Rocktron All Access LTD - $870 - see Rocktron All Access

Roland FC-300 - $300 - Dual expression pedal unit - lots of programming and dual MIDI data flow (you can name stuff and it scrolls on the display in the unit)

Roland FC-200 - $320 - Single expression pedal unit, but offers more triggers.

The Behringer would be your best bet for easy programming and control options. It's a big board with lots of triggers...do some reasearch on the units I listed and see what fits with you. I have blessed you with a link...www.google.com...go in peace my son.
i have a g-major and i have a great rocktron midi mate so good for the price and i have got a tc helicon exspresion pedal that plugs into it so it an be used as midi controler ( i agree the g minor is poope)
Thanks! This should be very helpful. I wish anyone with first-hand experience would chime in.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster
Mesa 412 slant cab
TC Electronic G-Force
SKG Rack Case
Yamaha acoustic