Page 1 of 6
It sounds retarded but what songs have bits that make you crack up in hysterics.
Whether it be for the lyrics or for musicianship that can only be laughed at because of nerves.
Mine would have to be the Meshuggah song my brother listens to off Contradictions collapse.It might be Paralysing Ignorance I don't know but theres this random polyrhythmic sounding fill that cracks me up everytime I hear it.
Anyone else?
welll

i'm not really thinking of any musicianship that cracks me up but the flaming lips' she don't use jelly is absolutely hilarious
^ Nu metal

I always cack up listening to Children of Bodoms "Oops I did it again" There is a part in the middle where Alexi and Janne start talking to each other in finnish
" What do I say to an Atheist who sneezes? "Uh, when you die nothing happens"?- Dane Cook
And I know its not metal related but John Petruccis sweep in the Stream Of Consciousness solo never fails to make me reach for a bonesaw and start hacking
adam sandler's "at a medium pace" is absolutely highlarious, also I can't keep a straight face listening to dragonforce, very talented guitarists, but they just sound like a 80's computer game, also the lyrics are ultimate cheese
CC ****ed with a knife always made me laugh. From behind I cut her crotch. In her ass I stuck my ****. Killing as I cum? haha Awesome song and I'm sure thats supposed to be brutal and all but come on thats just plain funny.
Edwards E-EX-105E Satin Cloudy Black Bareknuckle Warpigs
Aria pro II Black EMG 85
SX SB-301 Black Bass
MT-2 Keeley modded
Pod Xt
Crotchduster's Big Fat Box of Shit album.

And St. Anger.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
STEPHEN LYNCH!! All his songs are funny and no matter how many times I listen to them I always laugh.
Indie in general.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
'Far Beyond Metal' by SYL

Dev's a genius
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
WTF is indie metal?

This thread needs to go back on track. We are talking about METAL songs that make you laugh.

Tbh, I can't say The Chapter Of Obeisance Before Giving Breath To The Inert One In The Presence Of The Crescent Shaped Horns without giggling. And Lord Vampyr made me laugh uncontrollably.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
There's a Sentenced song in which the playing stops suddenly, and you hear this huge burp. I loled.

Also, Gwar. Immortal Coruptor is ace. "The sea is red with blood, the sky is sunny!"
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
When i hear the corus to in your face by CoB i always chuckle a little
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
Not a proper band, but they should be. But any of Dethklok's tunes on Metalocalypse would make a corpse laugh
BTW i like in flames, cradle of filth and children of bodom
Quote by flame843
Blind Guardian's cover of Surfin' USA is pretty funny.

Barbara ann is a way better cover.

anything by crotchduster
Read the lyrics to Bed or Razors by Children of Bodom. It's kinda like a brutal sadomasochist love song. It's great
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

CoB - Oops I Did It Again
Waking the Cadaver - Chased Through The Woods By A Rapist, because when i hear it, I dunno the lyrics, and I always think of the parody (shredded wheat).
Cannibal Corpse- I Cum Blood
Dream Theater- A Fortune in Lies....the lyrics are so silly.
Elakaiset- Humppabarbi (humpaa version of the barbie girl song.)
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
That last song on God Hates Us All. I always laugh cause its so bad and i can't beleive they put it on the record.
Read my post. Not this.
Invaders by Iron Maiden, I crack up every time the singer goes " Invaders....looting"
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by Hells_Bell
Invaders by Iron Maiden, I crack up every time the singer goes " Invaders....looting"
i concur... that song is mighty silly.

Any power metal where the singer has a prominent Finnish accent is amusing...

*cough*

Sonata

*cough*
smoosh
I think trivium's chant is hilarious in the anthem fire song on the crusade. The chanting sounds like matt stone and trey parker from southpark. It reminds me of a song from team america or something. the "whoa" and "yeah" part.
Gibson 67 V. 91 Jackson Rhoads. 95 LTD M100 w/ EMG81s. Ep LP custom w. EMGs. Marshall AVT50 and AVT150H w/ 2 4x12 cabs.
The part in Cannibal Corpse's Stripped Raped And Strangled where that chick goes rape rape rape rape rape rape rape , that always makes me laugh.

Also in that Manowar song, I forget which, where he goes 'If you aren't into metal, you are not my friend!' cracks me up. It reminds me of pre-school kids that get into arguments about everything and then tells everyone they aren't their friend anymore.

EDIT: Also, I like Devin Townsend's funny noise at the start of 'Love'.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 1, 2007,
My friend has a crazy old nevermore demo and they sound rediculously gay as hell with guitar tapping solos. That makes me laugh most the time.

That and Domination, the intro where he's like "Dime stinks like a mother****er!!"
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
Almost every song by Children Of Bodom makes me laugh. So damn cheesy, and then Alexi starts trying to scream... lol.
The Loser's Ball by Elevenking - great song but damn the vocals are just weird as hell
Bodom After Midnight by CoB - the gang vocals in and the 'Kill kill kill go **** another one!'
Sweating Bullets by Megadeth - the whole song is funny but the part were he starts spazzing 'if the WAAAR inside my head...'
Beer Beer by Korpiklaani - 'Beer beer I want beer from beer I get really drunk'
New Found Land by Leaves Eyes - all those 'yeah's in reply to Liv's singing
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 1, 2007,
Wenches and Mead by Battleheart - I just love that song... "Hey! Hey! I want more wenches! Hey! Hey! More wenches and mead!"
Most of Bal-Sagoth's stuff.

They're awesome though. :p
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by kirkisking
most metal songs in general

True dat. It's mainly because they are trying too hard to be all badass, failing miserably every time. Best example is black metal bands.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Last edited by Hells_Bell at Mar 1, 2007,