I submitted seethers version of river of deceit (originally a mad season song)... there are no tabs for this song on the website (at least not seether's version, which is different) this song is an awesome acoustic duet and im really curious as to why they denied my tab of the intro (im still tabbing the rest of it) also they told me that i cannot re-submit.... so now i cant post the entire song? any input as to how this site works or who decides the tabs would be appreciated.... and just out of curiosity, is it possible that it got denied because the moderator has never heard of seethers remake of the song? I know they play it on the radio station here in houston tx but im not sure they play it anywhere else cause it was never officialy "released" as a recorded track..... anyhoo, any help would be appreciated, i dont want to take the time to tab songs for people if they are just going to get denied.... thanks in advance...

P.S. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BASH MY TASTE IN MUSIC OR ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE SAID HERE, HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT AND DON'T I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME OR MY STYLE OF MUSIC... I JUST NEED A QUESTION ANSWERED, THANKS
They do not accept non complete tabs. so they will have denied the intro. Resubmit it when you have finished it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
yep. non complete songs aren't generally accepted. just resubmit it when complete.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I submitted a bass tab for "forever" by papa roach and they didnt accept it. I first submitted the intro which was denied then I submitted the whole song and they still didnt accept it. Im starting to not like the judges of the tabs that are submitted. I've seen some crappy tabs on here and there being submitted. I just don't get it.
Ahh the internet. Where men are men, women are men, and children are cops!!
Quote by ghostrider777
Hi,

I'm new here...Juz 1 question...How to post a guitar pro tab??Thanx...

On the "submit your tab" page, there's a little dropdown box to select what type of tab it is, just change it to "Guitar Pro" and upload the file.

Threadstarter, PM Dyuha, it's most likely they didn't know there was a difference between the Mad Season and the Seether version.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Ryan92631043
I submitted a bass tab for "forever" by papa roach and they didnt accept it. I first submitted the intro which was denied then I submitted the whole song and they still didnt accept it. Im starting to not like the judges of the tabs that are submitted. I've seen some crappy tabs on here and there being submitted. I just don't get it.

There's a new tab approval system just getting going, see the front page. Also there's already a Papa Roach - Forever bass tab, which may be why.

Quote by ghostrider777
Hi,

I'm new here...Juz 1 question...How to post a guitar pro tab??Thanx...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=540621
« »