whats the difference between the little big muff and the big muff usa?
Quote by yawn
Don't tell anyone, but I like to kill Smurfs.

Gear:
Fender special edition lite ash tele
Sound City 30w tube amp
GCB-95 crybaby MODDED!
TU100
CE3
OD3
EHX Little Big Muff
DS2
I LMAOed. Hahaha.. muff.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
I *think* it may just be that the little big muff gives you alot less control over the sound, I also may be totally wrong as i've not actually tryed the little big muff yet, that's just what I was led to believe.
Just look on the EH website (obviously).

"After extensive research into what made the 1970 Big Muff such a special and legendary pedal, Electro-Harmonix came up with a new addition to its Big Muff family: The Little Big Muff.

Housed in a compact, die-cast box with smooth corners, The Little Big Muff presents the classic, true-to-heritage, 1970 tone that falls somewhere between the current U.S. Big Muff and the Russian Big Muff. Its long, silky smooth sustain proves that celebrated sound can indeed come in small packages.

With a familiar control layout and a pedigree you can trust, this little brother kicks total butt. "
Sound, size.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by peersie
whats the difference between the little big muff and the big muff usa?

never had a usa muff but a scottish little muff is smaller and tighter than a big muff
Quote by scottish nutter
never had a usa muff but a scottish little muff is smaller and tighter than a big muff

You really are a nutter.
Quote by scottish nutter

Sheep Muff?
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
the bigg muff has true by pass too...if it doesnt im scared because now my whole life would be a lie
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.