can anyone actually play that song it is very hard, if u can show us it
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
sure its not that hard the picking is weird but with slow and acurate practice you can play it in a week
I can play that up through that fast scale run,
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
i could if i didnt suck at playing arpeggios/sweeping
I like guitar and good music!
Dave Mustaine is the man

Member 36 of the Iron Maiden are gods club
PM Revelations to join
Arpeggios From Hell is actually pretty easy. I'd go as far as saying one of the easier Malmsteen songs. The only hard thing is the slightly awkward fingerings at times. I'm pretty sloppy in the fast scalar runs and stuff though.
Quote by Paul Gilbert
GET OUT OF MY YARD
Quote by Jongpil Yun
Arpeggios From Hell is actually pretty easy. I'd go as far as saying one of the easier Malmsteen songs. The only hard thing is the slightly awkward fingerings at times. I'm pretty sloppy in the fast scalar runs and stuff though.

Ill have to agree with you.... It definatly isnt easy, but its definatly one of Malmsteens easier songs, if you want a hard one try Blitzkreig and Asylum parts 1,2,3
pshh noo... actually i think i tried when i first learned how to sweep pick i could probably play it better now
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I can play the first few bars, but I'm shit at sweeping so not the rest.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
i can play the first few bars about 50 times slower that the song...

MD5K
IBANEZ