on Guns N Roses the song knockin on heavens door, after the solo theres a phone ringin up but i cant seem to find the tab could someone help me please?
u should be damn good to find the tabs for a phone xD never heard of a keyboard before?:P
Quote by sunnysayshi
lol hey alex!!!
nah i was thinkin of doin it on guitar?

To make a ringing sound with your guitar, the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

EDIT: You can use a phone and hold it over the pickups while playing a ringtone.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by magvol
u should be damn good to find the tabs for a phone xD never heard of a keyboard before?:P

keyboardist in my band sucks cock
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

EDIT: You can use a phone and hold it over the pickups while playing a ringtone.

u sure that would work ^o)
even though he might be gay, he may have a phone preset at his keyboard, and can change while playing? not that hard
Quote by splinter26
u sure that would work ^o)

I'm not sure about the ramming guitar into balls part, doing it that way, the only guy hearing the ringing is yourself. But holding a mobile phone over the pickups will work.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by magvol
even though he might be gay, he may have a phone preset at his keyboard, and can change while playing? not that hard

OMG never thought of that! Marry me Magvol
Quote by sunnysayshi
OMG never thought of that! Marry me Magvol

will do!

quoted ... soon xD
Last edited by magvol at Feb 28, 2007,
there xD no probs BTW ;D
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Quote by IbanezSA160

Hahahahaha! Ive done that before!