Hey all,
I bought a Epiphone Les Paul for $100 at an auction a while back. It was a lucky break, nobody there was a guitar player, and I knew it was worth at least a couple hundred bucks. Anyways, I don't have the guitar with me right now, as I'm on co-op and it's at my dad's place, but I'm trying to find the model of it. To be honest, it looks a lot like a Studio, for example the one here (only with a white pickup and plate near the pickup selector):
http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-Epiphone-Studio-Les-Paul-Electric-Guitar-Gibson_W0QQitemZ120088549670QQihZ002QQcategoryZ33037QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

However, on the headstock, the black little tab by where the tuners are that generally would have the model name is blank. It's not that there was something on there and it's been rubbed off, it's just blank. Maybe the headstock was just replaced? I don't really know much about Epiphones, so I was hoping somebody might know something. I guess I might consider selling it, so I'm curious of what it would be worth too (in Canadian ).
Thanks,
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
its an LP-100...i think, check the epi website
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Actually, I think you may be right. Still don't know why the model isn't on the headstock though...

Any idea on what it'd be worth to sell?
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

According to Ebay, looks like around $200 US.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B