Ok, so a JCM900 is being sold on eBay, and is pickup only in a town very clsoeby, I think no one is bidding on it is because the two towns me and the amp are from are practically unheard of.

I want this amp. Very. Much. But it's reserve isn't met yet so I don't know how much I will be spending. Right.

My parents just bought me a new amp for xmas (Rolad Cube 60) and I want to knwo if its possible to turn my cube 60 into a 1x12 cab for the Marshall, if it can be, then it will be all the more easier to convince my parents to let me buy it.
no it wont because the speaker in the cube probably wont be able to handle the power of the marshall
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Quote by loki_lulamen
no it wont because the speaker in the cube probably wont be able to handle the power of the marshall

Ah good point... The cube is 60 watt max and the Marshall is 100...

Shit.

EDIT: I have no clue why that didn't get censored :/
looks like a dual reverb to me
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Quote by loki_lulamen
looks like a dual reverb to me

Oh I knew that... I thought there was gonna be something huge and technical about it :/
Get the combo version if you aint got enough for the cabinet to theres not HUGE amounts of difference i got myne for £275 buy it now... some people have got even cheaper

Thats a 4100 version of the dual reverb if im not mistaken?
Quote by Sora 01
Get the combo version if you aint got enough for the cabinet to theres not HUGE amounts of difference i got myne for £275 buy it now... some people have got even cheaper

Thats a 4100 version of the dual reverb if im not mistaken?

Well if I do get it, I'm gonna take my Cube to the nearest music shop and see how much I can get for it, and then I'll get a cheap 2x12 with v30's in it from thomman...

I'm not sure if it's 4100 or not.. It doesn't say D:
it doesnt have to say. there's only one model of the 100 watt high gain dual reverb and its the 4100.
Go with the 50 watt combo.
It is a 4100 (my favorite JCM900 model). At £100 the reserve is probably around £250. In the USA, they go for around $550-700 depending on model, year, condition, originality, etc. They are very versitile amps. I reccomend.
In 2002 I bought a first year (1990) JCM900 4100, all original, in excellent condition for around $650
Quote by Untitled001
Well if I do get it, I'm gonna take my Cube to the nearest music shop and see how much I can get for it, and then I'll get a cheap 2x12 with v30's in it from thomman...

I'm not sure if it's 4100 or not.. It doesn't say D:

Its a 100watt Hi-Gain Dual Reverb. Its an awesome amp. But even if you COULD use your Cube as a speaker it would be pointless, IMO. Wouldnt do the amp justice.

Also, dont expect a lot of money for your Cube if you take it to a shop.

The Cube60 is $345 brand new...youll be lucky to get $80 out of it, depending where you take it.