i ve got £70 to spend on a distortion pedal, i will be upgrading my amp in the summer but right now i'm gonna buy a pedal to enhance my sound.

Anyway, i need a pedal to give me the sounds of the big four (metallica, megadeth, slayer, anthrax). Think early metallica kill em all type of sound. Any suggestions i was looking at a metal muff? anyway others. Remember my budget is £70.

Thanks in advance
Gear: ESP MH250 NT
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
Last edited by Dimebag_abbott at Feb 28, 2007,
what is the difference between the micro metal muff and the full size one?
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
erm, its smaller^
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

ye but wats so much better about the big one that makes it cost £15 more
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
hobestly, its just in a bigger package, and i think it has a little more tonal variation
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

so should i buy a micro or a full size?
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
yeah there is more tone control on the ful size one which should be getting soon because i hear good things and for what you are getting they are pretty cheap ...... also i see you are (like me) a Bc Rich Warlock owner who feels the need to put behind it lol
full size i would say, theres only 15 quid difference. Yeah, metal muff definitly
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia