We are all doomed to repeat last year unless something dramatic happens in our life. Otherwise we won't change, according to some studies.

What say you?
We're only strays.
Repeat last year?

So...i'll break up with my girlfriend I don't have...go into a crazy state of loneliness again...over said non existent girlfriend and then towards the end of it i'll make all the new friends I have all over again?

Elaborate please
If no change occurs you may become restless and change your behaviour as a result. I say nuts to the studies.
Well this year is shaping out to be as boring as last year so i say "yarp".
signature
Quote by GiantRaven
Repeat last year?

So...i'll break up with my girlfriend I don't have...go into a crazy state of loneliness again...over said non existent girlfriend and then towards the end of it i'll make all the new friends I have all over again?

Elaborate please

^^^^^
Or maby u never had one in the first place,an ur crazy!!!!
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Quote by rob_the_useless
^^^^^
Or maby u never had one in the first place,an ur crazy!!!!

No...I have people to tell me I did

Maybe they don't exist either
Quote by GiantRaven
Repeat last year?

Elaborate please

like if your in a rut doing the same things everyday. going to work or school, coming home, eating, watching tv or something, then going to bed. i think im pretty close to what he's trying to say
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
I'm not "trying to say" something direct or specific, its a little open to interpretation. Last year is something thats a pretty general topic for everyone.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I'm not "trying to say" something direct or specific, its a little open to interpretation. Last year is something thats a pretty general topic for everyone.

Well my last year was pretty shitty until the end of it when I moved college and met new people

This year is shaping up to be pretty good...if only I could just not be single
Holy cattle. I just realized thats actually happening to me.
Quote by xchiefx
sometimes, i put socks over my hands and talk to them

Quote by Blues Breaker
Australia FTW
crap! that means i'll like a realy ugly fat girl again....
"It's the preachers,and the teachers.Governments,close minded creatures."

my gears not worth the time it would take to put up here
Quote by GiantRaven
Well my last year was pretty shitty until the end of it when I moved college and met new people

This year is shaping up to be pretty good...if only I could just not be single

Did your last year start out good?!!
We're only strays.
i think that theory is retarded, mostly because it doesn't take into account the urge to avoid boredom.
Quote by GiantRaven
Repeat last year?

Elaborate please

dude help ive got the same problem. how did you get over the whole lonliness thing its driving me nuts

and on topic.

threadstarter thats bullshit yes our lives may be just as boring as they were last year but they will be diffferent
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I don't think Pinkpop festival nearby will have same lineup next year as this year..
( www.pinkpop.nl )

Nor will I break up with the same girl again, nor will I redo my year 12..

Nutty theories
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.

Quote by skater dan0
dude help ive got the same problem. how did you get over the whole lonliness thing its driving me nuts

Well I made a really good friend who lived in Scotland (which isn't here) who was always around to talk to

Also, I moved colleges (cause where I was sucked) so that forced me to meet new people and my mood improved =P

So yeah...basically...get out, meet people, have fun

well this year has rocked pretty hard so far. i'd do it again.
Member #19 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.
I think this might apply to someone who is say... out of college or university. Anyone younger than that probably has some dramatic changes going on every year (Highschool = Drama. University always changes things up. Co-op = Moving all the time, etc.).

However, once you settle down, get a family, and have a consistent job, I'd probably agree.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
i disagree.. i think you change as you grow... sure some behaviours are consistent but its not like you dont change unless something dramatic happens.. and on the other hand... sometimes it seems as if every year has its own dramatic event.. some stick with you some dont... im sure you dont remember some dramatic event that happened when you were uhmm 8 ...
Boo!