earlier, i was having a music lesson, and I got a very bad headache, but I carried on playing. Then, I started getting some grey dots on my vision, then after a few seconds I couldnt see anything, just grey and white dots, and I couldnt hear either. After a minute or so, I got my sight back, but my hearing was really muffled and metallic for a few minutes and I felt sick.

and dont tell me I have AIDS.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You have AI...

wait...

you have herpes.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Then think about seeing a doctor, you never know, you might have a brain tumor...
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
You're dying.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by yeovil4eva
you have AIDS

had to be done, seriously you're probably either knackered or ill, get some rest

no shit, sherlock. the possibility that i was ill hadnt even crossed my mind.

... that was in return for telling me i have AIDS
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I was told today if you smell things that aren't there, you have a tumour. So if you're smelling things that aren't there, worry.
its SUPERAIDS

lol sorry, but in all seriousness, you should probably see a doctor, especially if you lost your sight for a minute...
Quote by rabidguitarist
no shit, sherlock. the possibility that i was ill hadnt even crossed my mind.

... that was in return for telling me i have AIDS

really, i thought that was pretty obvious. well i suppose i had it coming. go see a doctor, doesnt sound too good.
Did you get tunnel vision to?
If so, I'm guessing it was a migraine.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Have you recently crammed anything up your nose?
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
That sounds fairly serious. I'd hit up a doctor.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
you couldnt see so you ask the pit monkeys of UG? consult a doctor not the pit...unless your doctor is in the pit. then id strongly recommend you find a new doctor
Quote by Vigilantius
Have you recently crammed anything up your nose?

yes! one glow stick, one bernard matthews chicken and a whole box of oreos.

but seriously, thanks for the advice everyone. if it happens again ill go the doctor.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
sounds like epilepsy and im not joking...
Quote by amorebelladonna
I guess I will just have to live with the fact that I ate my grandma.
Quote by rabidguitarist
yes! one glow stick, one bernard matthews chicken and a whole box of oreos.

but seriously, thanks for the advice everyone. if it happens again ill go the doctor.

in that case its probably bird flew
Quote by amorebelladonna
I guess I will just have to live with the fact that I ate my grandma.
You were probably over-tired or stressed out and needed some rest

My eyes get rainbow rings in them sometimes, I can only assume this is the cause of those cause once i've rested I feel much better
holy shit the same thing happened to me yesterday at school, I lost all of my sense and just saw dots everywhere, and I felt like Iwas foating on nothing, but then i went back to normal.

I doubt you have anything serious.
Quote by guitarhero_764
holy shit the same thing happened to me yesterday at school, I lost all of my sense and just saw dots everywhere, and I felt like Iwas foating on nothing, but then i went back to normal.

I doubt you have anything serious.

Oh no! its an epedemic! you should be thrown in quarantine!
happens to me if I don't get enough:

sleep
food
water

drink 3 litres of water a day
have 4 meals a day
and sleep for 10hours a day

you will feel fantasmical
it's the onset of puberty.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you couldnt see so you ask the pit monkeys of UG? consult a doctor not the pit...unless your doctor is in the pit. then id strongly recommend you find a new doctor

Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
It really sounds like a bad migraine. Migraines are a lil bit different than headaches because they can cause you to throw up, see dots, totally space out, and come out of no where. Basically they're more intense than a normal headache which you can live through, but a migraine is a bitch like none other.
How about you go BEFORE IT HAPPENS AGAIN! It could be worse next time if it's like a brain tumor or anyurism.
i ocne had that years ago, but it was only because it was REALLY hot in a small room with lots of people....once I got outside I was fine
I have low blood pressure, and that happens to me all the time if I stand up from laying down too quickly.

isnt that usual i get that All the time! If not am i going to die!
it's not aids... i used to get that haven't happened to me for about a year now. But, i used to get it like every month. My theory is lack of sleep, stress, or maybe a certain light?
My Gear:
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Marshall MG series 250 DFX