I saw this video on Launch (Yahoo!) a while back. I think it's a pretty good one. It's got a nice intro too.
I love Kamelot. They are easily the best American Metal band currently.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs
Quote by remember
shagrath complimented the song very well and actually made it better. very good song in my opinion

+1
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Made Of Metal

I agree, great band.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
Quote by Made Of Metal

there definitely good but i dont know about the best. they have a few good songs but alot of there songs are boring, but this song is great.
That song does get you pumped up, doesn't it?

In the mist of metalcore bands running rampent in the U.S., thank god for Kamelot.

Check out their other stuff.
Quote by remember
there definitely good but i dont know about the best. they have a few good songs but alot of there songs are boring, but this song is great.

you may be right if you're talking about their erlier stuff, but EVERY SONG on The Black Halo is ****ing perfection. It was easily the best metal of 05.
I never got why people like Kamelot. I tried and never was able to get into them. Simpyl boring to me.
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
I never really liked them much but this video makes me giggle, especially Shagrath's kvlt Satan look.
Lol Mike.

I thought it was pretty cool.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
March of Mephisto is a ****ing armies of hell treading foriegn enchanted lands Power ****ing metal at its finest
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
their are one of the best metal bands around. But the main thing that makes them so damn good is Roy Kahn (singer) and he is not american. That awards still goes to Norway

anyway, they are on my top 5 bands... I love them, they aren't boring at all.
We're Knights of the Round Table.
We dance whene'er we're able.
We do routines and chorus scenes
With footwork impeccable.
We dine well here in Kamelot.
We eat ham and jam and spam a lot.

We're Knights of the Round Table.
Our shows are formidable,
But many times we're given rhymes
That are quite unsingable.
We're opera mad in Kamelot.
We sing from the diaphragm a lot.

In war we're tough and able,
Quite indefatigable.
Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable.
It's a busy life in Kamelot.

I have to push the pram a lot.
Quote by remember
i actually think khan has a better voice then most power metal bands

****in right he does.
im actually listening to them right now for the first time in a while, i forget how good they were, just a good solid power metal band to listen to, nothing too complex either in most of their songs
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

This particular song is only good in the beggining..
I'm sure that most people in here will agree with me that kamelot were a lot better in the early days. !
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
^not at all, if you mean their first albums. They weren't interesting at all. Roy Kahn made this band this good. The black halo is very much comparable to Karma and Epica.
I hate the singer's voice in "Call of the Sea". It doesn't really sound like Roy, though. It could be I guess, but I hope not.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
Bumpage.

Awesome power metal band, Roy Khan is definitely up there with Hansi and Matt Barlow in my opinion. Discuss.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Absolutely, Kamelot has been awesome since the Fourth Legacy and Khan is in my opinion the best metal singer ever. He is just so talented and his voice is awesome.

Lately i have listened to Karma album a lot and 'Wings of Despair' in particular, it's just so powerful song.
Quote by kirkisking
This band, what a fucking joke.

Boring as hell power metal.
This.
^ I know right. Whatever, to each his own I suppose. I still think that Kamelot pwns, just listen to Elizabeth (the live version), and then tell me they suck.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Even when I am more into thrash metal, I find this band amazing, I am really deep in to them, to the point that every night I been listening to Epica and Karma, used to listen a lot to Black Halo too. The Fourth Legacy is another amazing album, and Ghost Opera is very good too.

Anyone else here likes them?
Actually The Fourth Legacy,Karma and Epica are really good albums, I can listen to Karma and Epica again and again and again and never get bored. Even when I'm a thrasher myself I can say that this band is in my tops and I am really deep into it.

Edit: Wow lol I just came here typed all that and then saw and realize that I was the last post saying something similar.
Last edited by Dotpunker89 at Apr 15, 2010,
Unfortunately, this video is't available this time, again another copyright issue. F.. the jurisdiction!!!