Whoa, I just checked the Jackson site and I saw this beastly guitar. I've been waiting months for them to upload a picture and they finally did it. I gotta say, I'm rather impressed. Theres no price yet, does anyone know how much this thing might cost?

Possibly the only B.C rich fan on UG
Upload that picture on here so we can all enjoy it, does it say on guitar center?
I want one of those.haha.. i really like the white and black one. I better start saving

Edit: Evil_Magician, i just checked out your mr.crowley solo, good job man, im in the midst of learning that as well.
Last edited by mitch_33 at Feb 28, 2007,
Quote by Justin Credible
Check this out. Its going for $1225.

i cant understand who in the right mind would sell a brand new model wich hasnt even come out (looks like it did) for the list prise ?
Its probably stolen but from who and were did he get it.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I don't see the allure of these guitars, one EMG and 24 frets =/= Randy Rhoads!

Well now when i tought a bit i use the neck pickup quite much to and its nice to be able to switch to a cleaner sound.
I guess the KV2 is what i need
I'm sorry, but in comparison to the RR5, that guitar is just plain ugly, it looks really cheap.

Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
I'm sorry, but in comparison to the RR5, that guitar is just plain ugly, it looks really cheap.

Yeah but its a different guitar.
The rr5 doesnt have a tremolo.

I wish they made rr5s with floyd roses
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I don't see the allure of these guitars, one EMG and 24 frets =/= Randy Rhoads!

Ya :/ it's like making a JEM 20 frets and with a vintage trem.

I think Jackson is trying to compete with the ESP's OMFGz! AlexI LaHiO!!! crowd.
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Look at the picture of the back. How much wood is taken out of that thing?! I'd really love to get one of these guitars, but that's almost put me off.

Thats normal for any guitar with a Floyd and EMG's, assuming there is no pickguard.
Quote by Zofar
Thats normal for any guitar with a Floyd and EMG's, assuming there is no pickguard.

It's true, but that's only a relatively small bodied guitar anyway, and with that huge control cavity for a single volume pot, seems a little too much.
I dunno man, the blood red one is looking really good right about now... Anyone want to give me 1300 dollars?? hahaha

Single pickup = me no buy.

But if Jackson ever put a Floyd on the RR5, I'll order three. No joke.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
The one pickup doesn't bother me at all. I only use my bridge pickup anyway. I hate neck pickups, they get in the way too...

Quote by Punk_Ninja
Alexi Lahio sig. that is all.

are u stupid?...its better nah just ****in with ya...check out my pics in the jackson rr24 pics thread i started
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!