Page 4 of 4
genghisgandhi
Kristaps Porzingis
4,324 IQ
Quote by due 07
You know it never occurred to me that Joey had marfan syndrome. Makes sense.

Woah do you have the chest thing? Cause if you do we can hug it out together.

And I've listened to their four most recent releases; Cryptograms is alright, Microcastle/Weird Era is good, and HD is one of my favorite albums ever (at the moment).
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
The chest thing = that dip in the chest in between where your boobs would be? Yes!
Hereiwas
"Alex"
2,000 IQ
I dunno, it kills me though. He looks so dorky on the cover of parallax. :/
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Hereiwas
"Alex"
2,000 IQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_q-9woAxw

just making sure everyone has seen this.

Does anyone else remember that video that came out a few months (year?) back that totally made it look like a live/docu dvd was coming out? It had shots of them pressing pedals and hitting percussion and stuff, and then a date at the end. Did it come to anything?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Arbiter000
Who?
35 IQ
Four of Deerhunter's songs are my favorites. Cryptograms, Revival, Agoraphobia and Nothing Ever Happened.
TheReverend724
another hit, barry bonds
2,946 IQ
listening to Halcyon Digest for the first time and I'm really underwhelmed

EDIT: second play through was better. Earthquake, Helicopter, and He Would Have Laughed were my favorite tracks
guitarxo
cat
1,647 IQ
I always get Deerhunter and Deerhoof mixed up and now the thing that I was going to post isn't relevant.

I guess I'll start listening to Deerhunter now.
cat
spitonastranger
Kinski Assassin
554 IQ
Yeah I'd say Halcyon Digest. Anyone check out the guitarist's 'Lotus Plaza' side project? Their new album aint bad.
TheReverend724
another hit, barry bonds
2,946 IQ
Quote by spitonastranger
Yeah I'd say Halcyon Digest. Anyone check out the guitarist's 'Lotus Plaza' side project? Their new album aint bad.

I liked it
Hereiwas
"Alex"
2,000 IQ
I'm planing on getting the Lotus Plaza as soon as my first paycheck comes through.

I still stand by Cryptograms (or maybe Weird Era Cont.) as their best album, though Halcyon Digest has really grown on me lately.
CuSO4

genghisgandhi
Kristaps Porzingis
4,324 IQ
Listening to Microcastle right now, and its taking me back to this summer when I was on a week long cruise to Bermuda/some other islands down there. I hate cruises because I feel awful being served like they insist on doing on board, and I hate the industry's exploitation of poverty in the Caribbean, and on this particular cruise I was really bummed out about a girl and I really couldn't do anything about it since I was in the middle of the ocean. Plus all of what DFW said in A Supposedly Fun Thing...

So that's what I think of when I listen to Microcastles.