Ok, so I know you can get it on CD... but can you get it on DVD? I'm in the UK and don;t seem to be able to find it... however there is footage all over the internet... what gives!?
nirvana rules man good choice
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
I don't think its ever "officially" been released, but I found a website which had a pirated version. Can't remember where it was, but if you have the CD and can watch it on YouTube, why bother spending 20 bucks on a DVD?
"It's better to burn out than to fade away . . "
you can download it on P2P stuff, or probably torrent it - not that I advocate that sort of activity
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
lol... nope that's not for me... I don;t care if he is dead I'm not cheatin anyone out of the money they deserve!!

Recon it will be officially released ever?
Quote by eviljoker7075
lol... nope that's not for me... I don;t care if he is dead I'm not cheatin anyone out of the money they deserve!!

Recon it will be officially released ever?

Pffft... someone's chalk full of morals.

No, it won't... piracy or bust!
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
haha!! yeah you'd like that!!

I bet it will... mtv will become greedy and make use of it I'm sure!
just watch like mtv 2 on his death day aniversary and im sure they will have it on there. i recorded it off that.... at least i think it was all of unplugged. i cant remember.
I too was disappointed to discover tha it was never officially released. That's one of my favourite albums ever
Quote by eviljoker7075
mtv will become greedy and make use of it I'm sure!

What? Where have you been? they ARE greedy. I respect that you won't 'cheat' him out of it though.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
I've got it off of limewire. That movie is my favorte thing to watch when im bored.

It is really dodgy quality though, but still great.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated