Yeah man I dig Blood For Blood. Personally, Outlaw Anthems is their best I can't think of a single bad song on that album.

Wasted Youth Brew is also really good if you can get your hands on it.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
personally i really dislike Blood for Blood

honestly i think their lyrics are threadbare and cliche,

every song is..."i hate the world" and "im a social outcast" blah plus they dont know how to write breakdowns. seriously the one in "white trash anthem" [2.48] makes me crack up like wtf, you dont just take the song and slow it down to 1/4 speed, it sounds like a retard humping a doorknob.

listen to Modern Life is War...

Circle Pits not Spin Kicks, kids
MY GEAR :
2000 Jackson SL-3 Soloist
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah
Shitty DS-1 (AKA Teh Pap3rWeIgHt)

Quote by Nole07
i have like 30 bucks to spend. and i wanna know from first hand experience does it make pp's huge? thanks
you say circle pits not spin kicks but your saying that one of the best bands out of boston writes bad breakdowns?
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
White trash anthem is an amazing song, and sorry their breakdowns aren't big enough for you.

But They are an amazing record. Dai, Wasted Youth Brew is fairly easy to get here, I've seen it at Circit City.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Quote by Jackson > you
personally i really dislike Blood for Blood

honestly i think their lyrics are threadbare and cliche,

every song is..."i hate the world" and "im a social outcast" blah plus they dont know how to write breakdowns. seriously the one in "white trash anthem" [2.48] makes me crack up like wtf, you dont just take the song and slow it down to 1/4 speed, it sounds like a retard humping a doorknob.

listen to Modern Life is War...

Circle Pits not Spin Kicks, kids

You got the wrong end of the lyrics, but they can be cliche. And God knows why you assossicated Blood For Blood with hardcore dancing.

And, jeez, who the hell hasn't heard of MLIW?

Blood for Blood is pretty cool stuff. Cool tends to be the word that comes to mind when I think of blood for blood.
yeah you just have to understand where they are coming from. if you like mliw's style of lyrics then you probably won't like them because they tell it how it is.

but don't get me wrong i love mliw.
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
One of the best songs they did had to be "Livvin in exile". Also, spit my last breath. Very unlike the other work B4B does. They also come from my original birthplace of Medford MA.
Only time I'll listen to them is if I'm driving around with friends.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Yea, I cant always listen to them either. I can only do it at "acquired times" when I have that acquired taste for them.