Hooray for Blood force traumas!
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Dude, they killed each other with glass-threaded kites

It doesn't get more metal than that.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I heard about that on QI a while ago, officially the most dangerous sport in the world.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Yes the causes of death are strange and extreme- kites you say. But still i don't think it's funny to laugh at the death of people. Think about their families. In all respect, share a sick giggle with yourself but not with other Ugers who don't care about your disrespect for someone's life.
signature
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Yes the causes of death are strange and extreme- kites you say. But still i don't think it's funny to laugh at the death of people. Think about their families. In all respect, share a sick giggle with yourself but not with other Ugers who don't care about your disrespect for someone's life.

Quit talking.

Surely you have a nosebleed by now... what, with spending all that time on the moral highgrounds..
Quote by RockThe40oz
Quit talking.

Surely you have a nosebleed by now... what, with spending all that time on the moral highgrounds..

As well as an... arsebleed for having that stick so far up it.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Quit talking.

It's his opinion, so leave it out.

Voice yours, and if you don't agree, just don't acknowledge it, instead of stirring shit up.
Looks like fun, razor sharp kites, I wouldnt like to be in a gale with those
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Quit talking.

Mate, laughing about death isn't acceptable really. Would you like it if your family member died from some strange incident and others were laughing at his/her death. Thought not, plus it's my opinion, what are you going to do about it?
signature
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Mate, laughing about death isn't acceptable really. Would you like it if your family member died from some strange incident and others were laughing at his/her death. Thought not, plus it's my opinion, what are you going to do about it?

he'll uber internet own you lollzor

so it's perfectly ok to voice ones own opinion, but not for anyone else to? god, what a loser.
^ Look i don't wanna cause an Internet argument because its getting out of hand. I simply stated, IMO, that i didn't think it was acceptable to laugh at people's deaths. I'm entitled to my opinion and i NEVER said other people couldn't have their opinions too. I got caught up in the argument and apologise...

EDIT: I apologise
signature
Last edited by Bullet-Rule at Feb 28, 2007,
Quote by Bullet-Rule
^ Look i don't wanna cause an Internet argument because its getting out of hand. I simply stated, IMO, that i didn't think it was acceptable to laugh at people's deaths. I'm entitled to my opinion and i NEVER said other people couldn't have their opinions too. I got caught up in the argument and apologise...

dude, I'm not arguing with you, lol I'm defending your right to your opinion without being flamed here
Quote by Bullet-Rule
^ Look i don't wanna cause an Internet argument because its getting out of hand. I simply stated, IMO, that i didn't think it was acceptable to laugh at people's deaths. I'm entitled to my opinion and i NEVER said other people couldn't have their opinions too. I got caught up in the argument and apologise... Call me a loser all you want delirium, it takes one to know one.

Were not lauging at the fact that people are dead, as such, more of the stupidity of these people. I mean, really... you have to wonder what goes through these peoples heads...
Quote by Bullet-Rule

Somebody didn't laugh at Steve Irwin's death....
I don't think we're laughing so much at the deaths of these individuals, but at the cruel irony that something that millions of children play with everyday was responsible for the death of eleven people. If I had told you before you read the article that a kite could kill almost a dozen people, would you believe me? I doubt it.
Quote by Bullet-Rule

And my opinion is that it's a funny situation and somebody that can't see the humor in a death by a kite attack is obviously pretentious and afraid of offending anybody.

Sure, it's unfortunate that random bystanders were killed or injured, but come on... kite flying was banned there FOR A REASON. Because, guess what.. IT HAPPENED LAST YEAR TOO. It's blatant ignorance to go to an event like that and assume everybody's cleaned up their act and nobody's going to be flying the kites of doom.

If they didn't want to put themselves or other in danger, they shouldn't have attended the event.

As far as people joking on death of my family members, the only death I've had in my family is my grandma dying of cancer recently... considering I can joke about that and take jokes about cancer, I think I could handle it if somebody joked on my dad for dying by a kite.
I remember laughing when the Iraqi's thought a suicide bomber was in a crowd, and then hundreds of people died in the ensuing stampede.... I guess that wasn't really funny, though
Weird...I'm reading The Kite Runner at the moment...
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Thats kind of sad but you can't help but s******.

Cal edit: WTF it censored s n i g g e r

Cal edit 2 : ah wait I see now
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I retract my previous statement.

Quote by CNN
A 13-year-old boy fell to his death from the roof of his home as he tried to catch a stray kite, and a 35-year-old woman fell off the roof of her home trying to stop her son from running after a stray kite, Bano said.