Yo, these are some high res pics of my edwards. Lemme know what you think.

when I saw this title I thought "mustaine got blsed hardcore"

but then I realised it was you

sup
they make 80's shredder guitars now?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice guitar (and photo skills).

There's a thread for pictures of your gear stickied at the top .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Found where he got it:

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ishibashi.co.jp%2F&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

The website may look fake, but many people order from there no problem, they have a good rep.

It would cost about $976.69 USD or $1,142.62 Canadian or $1,240.30 Australian or £497.42 pounds

Last edited by wylde_overdrive at Feb 28, 2007,
meh, pics could be better, like, less blurry, thats when you use the macro setting on your camera (or whatever its called on your camera)

but overall, nice guitar, congrats
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Yeah, actually what happened was that I was taking some closeups of some flowers outside my house, using a tripod. So I took the auto focus off. Then, I took these fairly hastily because I needed the natural light and the sun was going down.

So, they came out kind of blury. I'll probably take some better ones later, but today was cloudy, so I couldn't.
oh yeah. what's the nut width on her?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
dave and his nuts
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
^ yup. figured I might as well ask...

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Damn, I just found this and I've been looking into either this, a Jackson RR24, or a Edwards Alexi (I've pretty much decided against the Alexi tho, it's really expensive and as far as I know comes with a passive EMG.) but after this I'm really leaning towards the Edwards. This thing is beautiful. The pictures on the edwards website make it look pretty much terrible, now I'm def getting this when I have the $! Because the RR24 is nice and all but this has 2 pups and is only about the same price. Only thing I'm worried about is if I order it in a gig bag. Do you think it'll be ok? I don't want to open it only to find it broken
I'm speechless...

I'll trade you my left testicle!
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
I'm speechless...

I'll trade you my left testicle!

I'll match that and add two ribs! And a foot!

BTW, I can't think of what it's called right now, but does that have the little mount thing for the battery on the back? It like un-latches then you just pop the old battery out and put in the new one then just latch it back up or do you have to put the battery in some other way? Sorry if I'm being really dumb, I just kinda want to know what to expect.
Last edited by edusty2010 at Apr 30, 2008,
Damn that guitar looks nice.... But i want a hardtail version of a RR with 24 frets That would be awesome!
Quote by AnxietyMan
Damn that guitar looks nice.... But i want a hardtail version of a RR with 24 frets That would be awesome!

ESP SV-NT?
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Ugh, check this guys profile. He hasn't been on for a good while. I don't think we're gonna get answers from him . After seeing this I really want it lol, the picture on the website made me leery, but after seeing this and searching youtube for some videos I think this'll be my next guitar.

Too bad I'll know like nothing about it when I get it lol
This looks like a great alternative to the SV if you don't want to spend as much money,

looks gorgeous!

I'm sure they play great, from what I know of Edwards.