Okay, this has been bugging me for soooo long. I recently just got in to Against All Authority and I saw they were touring with Whole Wheat Bread (Which I also listened to, and loved). Here's the problem.

Against All Authority's tour dates on their website say that the last day they will play is on March 23rd somewhere in Florida. But, Whole What Bread's tour dates go on a bit longer. The show I wanted to see them on is the Ft. Lauderdale show, on the 24th yet AAA has no mention of the show. The venue, CultureRoom says they will preform with Whole Wheat Bread though. I tried calling them for some answers, but they don't really have a number, It's an answering machine..

If anyone can give me straight, 100% answers on whether AAA will preform, that would be great!
i think after the 23rd they leave america and go to the UK.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
i think after the 23rd they leave america and go to the UK.

Oh, damn, I was afraid of that.

Anyone else have any info? Confirmation?
I actually quite like Against all authority.

I'm more surprised than you are.

EDIT: although in typical sod's law fashion I can't go see 'em
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Mar 13, 2007,
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I'm more surprised than you are.

EDIT: although in typical sod's law fashion I can't go see 'em

but anyways

they are amazing live
Quote by BrianApocalypse

really? .....really? really?! .....really?!?! REALLY? I can't see you....enojoying them...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
see, i like guiness, most americans don't...i do...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Maybe it's cause you're irish.

But anyhoo, Guiness for the win

I finally had a pint of guiness today. it was absolutely vile. But it was a can, so fair play maybe.
you ever have budweiser? omg...crap....miller is good.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Thing is, I went without drinking for 2, maybe 3 months, it's just that in the last week, I've gotten a few beers in every day, which isn't good.

On a side note, I love the part in hey is dee dee home, where he talks to the cat:

"You can stay in for one night... you need to stop doing catnip and smack, you're getting too crazy!

The funny part is, I bet dee dee would give a cat smack.