what the hell is this movie about, black man who drives a tractor chains up white ***** and makes steaks?!?

"Desire is a burning sickness for Rae (Ricci), a feverish need that eats at her soul, while making her the white-trash sexual target of every man and boy in her small Tennessee town. When her true love Ronnie (Timberlake) leaves for military service, Rae plunges into wild excess. Beaten, left for dead, she's taken in by Laz (Jackson) a reformed bluesman, a private self-contained black man who nurses deep anger of his own. Fiercely committed to his task of keeping her alive, Laz makes Rae his prisoner to give her a chance at freedom, and finds his own way back to the full force of life in the bargain."

The important part: Samuel L. Jackson drives a tractor, makes steak, and chains up a hot young girl. What more could you ask for?
Last edited by karlh07 at Feb 28, 2007,
I really want to see it. I saw the trailer a couple weeks ago, which had the Black Keys playing in it, so I looked it up. When I found out it had Samuel L. Jackson playing a bluesman, I vowed to see it.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
no, his crowning acheivement was in that documentary where he saved all those people from all those mother****ing snakes on that mother****ing plane!!!!!!!!

(forgive me please, somebody had to say it!)
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
#15 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES PM hardrock1315 to join.
Quote by drugless_stoner
no, his crowning acheivement was in that documentary where he saved all those people from all those mother****ing snakes on that mother****ing plane!!!!!!!!

(forgive me please, somebody had to say it!)

oh no, it had to be said. completely understandable.

speaking of which, does anyone watch Afro Samurai? Or is that even on still?
Quote by karlh07
oh no, it had to be said. completely understandable.

speaking of which, does anyone watch Afro Samurai? Or is that even on still?

I watched like 5 minutes of an episode and thought it was totally lame.
We're only strays.
Well at least the soundtrack sounds promising.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Samuel L Jackson is a legend, in Shaft he is so funny.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Yea, I didn't understand that...nothing I have seen about the movie has remotely anything to do with guitar...

samuel is a "bluesman."
Nah...I'll always be partial to Pulp Fiction and his deep conversations with John Travolta, amazing movie. I actually watched it yesterday (pulp fiction). But none the less it does look like a good movie and he really did have to learn to play guitar for it. He was on Letterman the other day talking about it. Decent plot, so I'll end up watching it probably unless something better catches my eye that's worth my $5. (I love my five dollar movie card, saves me 3 bucks everytime.)
Black Snake Moan looks phenominal, soley because Samuel L Jackson is in it
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
watched the trailer. can't wait to see the movie.

the reviews seem worthy too...like 9/10 mostly.
Quote by Tehzekester
Was Snakes on a Plane phenomenal?

um,
Last edited by karlh07 at Feb 28, 2007,
Black keys, thats what I like to hear.

Black keys FTW.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side