What's your favourite piece of music to play on the guitar from a certain game?
My Gear:
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Marshall MG series 250 DFX
I dont know any game music for guitar. But i know the max payne theme on piano, and I have the piano sheet music for mariokart.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Metal Gear Solid - My revamped version though.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I like to play Saria's Song from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and the Halo theme.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
I too love the Metal Gear Solid score by Harry Gregson Williams but obviously it's an orchestra song and i play bass.
signature
Halo theme music is fun and easy, Zelda music is also a laugh and can never ever go wrong with final fantasy music.
Originally Posted by Twist of fate
Your join date is a scar you internet emo!
anything from the megaman games.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Prince of Persia
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Cradle of Filth is gay, and you are absolutely, positively not allowed to be gay in black metal.

It's kind of like being black in Alabama. Don't do it.
the gerudo valley music from zelda, hmm, and jenova and an altered version of prelude from final fantasy.
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Metal Gear Solid - My revamped version though.

Hells yeah
Quote by Holy Katana
God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.

Member #4 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM altronataku or apocalypse13 to join.
megaman lol
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
FF7 battle theme baby!
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I'm often playing songs from Nobuo Uematsu.

Particularly Still More Fighting, A Plank Between One and Perdition, You're Not Alone and Dark Messenger.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Guerdos valley with my friend doing rythem and then changeing it into ur own song with cool little solos added in.

Legend of Zelda orcina of time is awesome
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Zelda music is fun to play. Mario is funky 'cos eeryone knows all the tunes.
chrono trigger and chrono cross songs are awesome.like radical dreamers....nice guitar song parts
yes i also enjoy playing the theme from mgs
Quote by alliwant
OK, I made a bet witht his guy I know, and I lost...I now have to swallow my own man juice...is there any risk like could I get any diseases from doing this? I'm a virgin so I have no STDs...I don't think...

Answers quickly please!

I like playing the Super Mario theme tune at party's when I'm wasted. Everyone knows it and love's it and start's singing in the usual drunken, awesome manner. I know how to tap the teddy bear's picnic song aswell. Another party favourite. Drink + Acoustic + Drunk friends + Knowing dumbass song's = One bloody good night.
Celtic FootballClub1888
I want a tab for the Corneria level from Starwing on the SNES, that would be awesome to play.