I was thinking about getting this xbox360 game, as i've played the demo and really liked it. What are other people's thoughts and opinions.

CHeers bullet
signature
I played it and thought it sucked, so unrealistic. One man, about 600 zombies in a room, and he's using ****ing hoovers and stuff to attack them, and he still gets away. Oure madness.
RULE BRITANNIA
I just bought it about 5 days ago, its awesome. The only thing i don't really like is that there is a time limit to do everything so your always rushing to get objectives done in time. Other than that i think its an awesome game and would recomend buying it.
It's fun but not as fun as Gears Of War or Call Of Duty 3. Unless you already have both those games then don't buy it and get one of those.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by erock82190
I just bought it about 5 days ago, its awesome. The only thing i don't really like is that there is a time limit to do everything so your always rushing to get objectives done in time. Other than that i think its an awesome game and would recomend buying it.

Yeah i've heard about the time limit, but the reason capcom have done that is so you can replay the game again- complete more missions, replay again, etc. Your first time round can just be annihilating zombies apparently.

EDIT: To Aixel ^ I already have GOW and CoD3. I love CoD3 especially online but GOW doesn't hack it online for me, although i love the co-op.
signature
'Tis one of my favorite games.

I fuck shit up with the lead pipe.

I hope to get "Genocider" when I have some free time...
Dead Rising is ****ing amazing. Its pretty damn funny,especially if youre with a bunch of firends.
I was pretty disappointed with to tell you the truth. When I first got my 360 I got that and COD3. It just seems to be pretty repetitive after awhile.
Quote by cobain_is_king
I played it and thought it sucked, so unrealistic. One man, about 600 zombies in a room, and he's using ****ing hoovers and stuff to attack them, and he still gets away. Oure madness.

wow, so tell me. when have games had to be realistic?
gears of war has locust popping out of the ground, halo 2 has you fighting against aliens, even mario has you playing as a plumber fighting turtles and things called goombas which i have no idea what the hell they really are.

and all those mentioned there are great games and completely unrealistic

so why is unrealism making this a bad game? unrealistic stuff is why most gamers play games, to get out of the real world and have fun.

and to the threadstarter: the games pretty hard but deffinatly worth it
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
It's not the kinda game you play to get anything done, you play it to kill thousands of zombies with a bat
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I've earned the Mega Buster in that game. It's awesome.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
The game is ridiculously hard at times, but its a pretty fun game to play. A few things do piss me off though, like having a major story objective to do and then also having 50000 people to save and they are all going to die in like 10 minutes.

Second thing that REALLY pissed me offf...... Convicts..... Jeep..... 50 Cal..... I don't need to say anything more.

Things sweet about the game, well two big ones.

1. Tons of cool weapons to mutilate and dismember zombies plus Frank is a badass.
2. Maintenance Tunnel, best way to get agression out of your system.
Quote by bajeda
The game is ridiculously hard at times, but its a pretty fun game to play. A few things do piss me off though, like having a major story objective to do and then also having 50000 people to save and they are all going to die in like 10 minutes.

Second thing that REALLY pissed me offf...... Convicts..... Jeep..... 50 Cal..... I don't need to say anything more.

Things sweet about the game, well two big ones.

1. Tons of cool weapons to mutilate and dismember zombies plus Frank is a badass.
2. Maintenance Tunnel, best way to get agression out of your system.

agreed I hate thta part I still didnt kill them. but the lawn mower that out there is a great way to kill some zombie ****s
umm. . just get gears of war.
Am i allowed to say erection?

p.s. erection, hahahaha.