Can anyone tell me whether there are any decent valve amps between 30 and 50w that have a power output adjuster, simliar to the power squeezer found on the roland cubes. My budget is between £300 and £400. The amp needs to be as flexible as possible as usual, but i lean more towards blues and rock. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
The Sound City 50 Plus head has a sensitivity switch that produces full power in position one, and in position two the amp is a lot lower output and has a higher quality, more sensitive sound (the idea originally was for position two to be used for situations like recording). I have a 1973 Sound City L120, and that along with a 2X12" cabinet with Celestion Vintage 30s in it ran me about £380 altogether, which IMO is an absolute bargain considering what it is. A 50 Plus should be even cheaper, though it might be around the same price.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.