I just got my cube 30. But whenever I play the low E is sounds extremely bassy. All the other strings sound normal but my E sounds like its going to blast the windows out of my room. I only have the low knob up to like 5 or 6, so I dont know what the problem is.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I LOVE CHEVELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and check ur pickups, try switching to a different pickup if ur guitar has more than one. if that doesn't work, i'm sorry i cou.ldn't help
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.
Hey man, I work at a store where we sell cube 30s... they're really finikey amps, great sound but finikey...
You have to voice your amp... here's how you do it.

Step 1: roll off all of your EQ (high mid and Low to zero)
Step 2: switch your pickups to your neck pickup only
Step 3: hit your low E string only (or whatever your tuned to) you won't hear anything cause your eq is flat don't worry it's supposed to happen
Step 4: slowly roll in your LOW EQ (only the low) untill it Peaks... you can hear when it peaks cause it'll get really bassey and then not get any bassier... for most guitars this is between 4 and 6 i find... though a couple of deans and some ibanez will peak at like 3
Step 5: swap to your middle position on your pickup selector
Step 6: hit your D and G strings... (the middle 2)
Step 7: roll in your MID EQ untill it peaks... again you can hear it get slowly louder and then it won't get any louder after a certain point... that is the Peak
Step 8: swap over to your bridge pickup
Step 9: hit your high E string (the tiny one)
step 10: Roll in your TREBLE untill you hear it peak... same as the other two

It takes some practice to do... If your not hearing it at first then just roll the knobs slower and slower untill you do hear the difference...
also with the cube 30 you have to voice each time you swap to a different amp model... thats just how accurate the guys at roland were when they made that amp...

If nothing else roll off your bass a bit take it down to 4 or 3 and it should sound fine...
^ Alright I did that and it fixed the loud bass problem, but when I have it switched to rectifier mode, the disortion sounds really dirty, is there a way to make it sound more clear?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Lower the treble a bit and gain if is necessary
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
again man Voice for every channel.... Acoustic, Blackpanel, clasic stack, tweed, brit combo, metal and Rectifier, voice it every time you swap... it's a pain but it works