I have the following pedals;ISP Decimator, MXR 10-Band KFK EQ, MXR phase-100, EHX LPB-1, Boss RC-20XL Loop Station, Morley Bad Horsie Wah, and I was wondering which would be the best way to set them up. I've heard of daisy chains, and multiple power supplies in one? Or do you recommend a pedalboard/cases with internal power supplies for up to 7 or 8 pedals, if so could you suggest some solid ones??

Also my JSX has an effects loop, so Im basically just wondering which pedals I should plug in directly into my amp, and which should run through the effects loop?

Thanks in advance!!
Also for the pedalboard/case my budget would be about 300$ Canadian.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
I just built my own pedalboard using an old briefcase and a power bar and a daisy chain for power.
As for the order to put stuff in, it depends how you like it, but the loop pedal should go last so that you can record a line with effects on it, then overdub something clean/ the other way around.
You should probably have all your effects between your guitar and amp as opposed to in the effects loop, for the same reason as putting the effects in front of the looper
Ohhh okay thanks, so if you have the power bar, do you need to power each individual pedal with its own power supply, or can you just power one, and the daisy chain powers all the chained pedals?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
the daisy chain powers all the pedals it's attached to, while only occupying one power outlet, so if you have your 6 effects all powerd, it won't take up 6 sockets. The wah pedal may take a different voltage to power, so that's why you would need a power bar (one outlet for daisy chain, one outlet for the wah).