Last night i attended one amazing f u c king concert! Wolfmother kick ass...and weed does too, as well as the guys that gave us some, as well as some cool guys doing some salvia behind us! Does anyone know who the opening band was for them in winnipeg?
Last edited by death_rider at Feb 28, 2007,
Wow! They were doing drugs? Man do they sound swell!!
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
you can find it on internet and it does nothing, unless you like to lie about your trips, but really it does nothing i have tried
Quote by d3guns
you can find it on internet and it does nothing, unless you like to lie about your trips, but really it does nothing i have tried

how much of it did you take, and what orifice did you take it in?
Quote by Preid
how much of it did you take, and what orifice did you take it in?

I smoked a lot out of my vaginal cavity, what do you think?? kidding, we bought the 10x enhanced shit and we took about 3 bonghits each, it did absolutely nothing, waste of time and money, just buy some chronic buds
just like I said, people lie about their experiences, my friend said he felt it, we could tell he didn't, gross never tripped on it, just saying it to try to act cool, you LIE!
Quote by d3guns
I smoked a lot out of my vaginal cavity, what do you think?? kidding, we bought the 10x enhanced shit and we took about 3 bonghits each, it did absolutely nothing, waste of time and money, just buy some chronic buds

Mabye, just mabye, you got owned?

I get my highs from... em... driving fast and dialing the emergency services from phoneboxes...

YOUR A GAL?
Quote by Preid
Mabye, just mabye, you got owned?

I get my highs from... em... driving fast and dialing the emergency services from phoneboxes...

YOUR A GAL?

I'm no gal, i did not get owned!
Quote by d3guns

Same here, I didn't get anything off of it, even the 20x and higher. I felt a little body buzz for a few seconds but that was it. All my friends trip balls on it, but I guess for some people it just doesn't do much.

To answer the other guys question, you can also find it at most head shops. A gram of 20x usually goes for about $90, so it isn't cheap.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately